Welcome back home!

Juvia swolled hard as she stood there standing by the Fairy Tail gates.

"Well whatya waiting for? It's not gonna open on it's own you know, " Natsu said as he place his hands in his hips looming at Juvia.

Juvia and Natsu had approched the large metal gates of Fairy Tail like usual they would have open the gates and walked in but Juvia just stood there.

"It's not that I'm hesitated by fear or worry... It's just... Something feels off, " Juvia said.

"Well..., " Natsu stretched his head, "now that you mention if, it is pretty quiet, " Natsu said.

Juvia open the gate as her and Natsu slipped through they oddly walked to the front door of the large guild. With a simple push with both Juvia and Natsu's hands the door opened but where surprise to see the guild hall had been empty.

"WHAT THE!!!???" Natsu exclaimed, "AAAHHHH WHERE IS EVERYBOBY!?"

"Did the whole guild attended somewhere?" Juvia wondered.

"Wait a second, I can smell em, " Natsu sniffed the air.

Suddenly Juvia heard a slight chuckle as she turned around with her guard up, " who's there?" She demand.

Within a blink of an eye there was a loud, "WELCOME BACK! " As the whole guild had jumped out from the hiding corners.

This startled Juvia as she flinched and almost casted her magic.

The guild laughed as manifesting chatter distribed among each other.

"NATSU! " Happy cheered.

"Hey Buddy! How are you!? " Natsu asked pulling Happy into a hug.

"Well I'm better to see ur ugly mug, " Happy said with a tease.

"Why it's nice too see the two of you back in one piece," The guild master Makorov said as he crossed his arms.

"What? You dont think I can't handle myself pops?" Natsu said to Makorov.

"Oh Natsu if it we all know you can't handle being all by yourself," Happy snickered.

Juvia turned from the master and Natsu to be greeted by Cana and Wendy.

"Welcome back Juvia, how was your travles with Natsu?" Wendy ask.

"Yeah he wasnt too much for you to handle was he?" Cana teased.

"Oh no not at all, in fact...our friendship grew tremendously over our travels, " Juvia said with a wide grin.

"That's wonderful! " Wendy cheered.

Cana smiled but she couldn't help but to sense something different about Juvia.

"Hey Juvia, " Juvia turn to see Lucy.

"Oh hello Lucy, " Juvia greeted with a smile.

"How was your journey? " lucy asked.

"Oh it was.... extraordinary, strange and yet thrilling all at the same time, " juvia said in honest.
"Oh! " Juvia said as she pulled out the Navia plant from her water, "look what I have, "

"What extractly is it? " Lucy wondered.

"It's a magical plant, if you plant it the plant has healing and calming aroma and to rid of negative energy. I thought I should plant it in front of Fairy Tail, " Juvia said.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, " Erza chimed in.

"Aye, " Happy also agreed as him and Natsu nodded at Juvia.