XO

Gray sat at the edge of the bar, his drink in one hand and his chin resting firmly in the other.

The incident with Juvia was freshly in Gray's mind. Her deep compassionate smile to her deep compulsive obsession. The thought sent chills to his spine.

She's not in love with me... Gray thought to himself.

She's in love with the concept, as if we were all how she just imagined. Cause "we are in love and we don't know it yet?"

Yeah right...

Gray remembered what she said..

"As much as I care about you Mr. Fullbuster, I have to let you go..."

Gray sat up in his chair. She's letting me go...? He watched the ice cubes melt in his cup as he stared recalling the memories.

"Juvia is a neuisene to Gray. So Juvia will no longer bother you, therefore she will no longer be a neuisene."

Letting go. No longer bother...? She's giving up?

He stared add the ice cubes in a cup. At first he felt nothing. But then suddenly his mind reinsured him that it was finally over.

He sighed in relief, No more crazy...

He smiled to himself.

~~***~~

B

y now, Juvia's letter was paused around through the girl's dormitory and into Erza's hands in the grad Hall.

"Good bye..?" Erza questioned the reason for letter.

"Gray," Ezra growled through her teeth as She marched her way to the bar.

"Uh-hm," Erza cleared her throat.
Gray turned to see Ezra towering over him, "what is the meaning of this Letter?" She slammed Juvia's letter down on the table.

"Whoa, calm down, Erza

"Whoa, calm down, Erza..." Gray quivered in fear,"wha...what letter?"

Erza pulled the paper and plant it in his face,"Juvia's Letter!"

Gray, pulling the paper of his face then studied it,"Juvia's?" he question as he began to read it.

~**~

Lucy and Natsu just arrived into the hall as Natsu patted his wide filled belly,"Man, I really need to lay off the meat,"

"Aye..." Happy agreed flapping his wings slowly as he hiccup.

"Oh you two-," Before Lucy could give a sass remark back, she was drawn to a squeal in the distance.

"What was that?" She turned around the corner to see Erza standing in front of Gray, her face leaned into his as she gave him a death stare.