Emotions

Who knew love could feel so... heavy...

Her footsteps drew nearer as her arms swayed from side to side. Catching her breath, her heart pounded and ached with compassion. Her footsteps had stopped. There she was, standing behind the gate of Fairy Tail guild. Why was she running? You might asked.

For the only reason at all...to see him. Gray Fullbuster, casually walking into the guild with not a care in the world. He was a cool guy. So laid back and easy to get along with, nonchalantly, naturally.

Gray was Juvia's whole world, and her obsession. His face plastered on her pillows, dolls, towels and even dessert goodies. Some say her love towards Gray was creepy more then romantic. Others simply adored her by her fellow guild members. And few couldn't care at all. Gray on the other hand...was irritated.

"Good morning, Gray my darling!" Her booming voice sent chills down Gray's spine as he cringed preparing himself.

"Uh. Hi," he said moody.

"Gray my darling, is something the matter?" She asked politely.

"No no, I'm fine, REALLY," Gray told her.

In the distance, sipping her milkshake through the straw, Lucy Heartfillia watched as Juvia pulled out a small box from behind her back.

"Oh give me a break!" Lucy muttered under her breath.

"What, I'm just eating," Natsu said between his chewing of food.

"Huh?" Lucy looked at Natsu,"I'm not talking about you,"

"Do you think she's delusional?" Happy asked Natsu.

Natsu scratched his head,"she's what now?"

"Can't you two just be quiet for two minutes?" Lucy asked in a whispered tone as she turned and tried to eavesdrop.

"Looks like Lucy is jealous!" Happy said his paws holding the cracking of laughter.

"WHAT!? AM NOT!" Lucy snapped at the blue flying cat.

"Luce, what's got into you?" Natsu wondered, he stared at her suspiciously.

For a few days now, Lucy would catch herself staring at the two of them. Everyday that adorable bluenette Juvia, would try to convince that dazzling good looking man of Gray to love her.

And for some reason Lucy stared and them. It was almost hypnotic to watch and wonder what would Juvia bring next.

But whenever Gray felt that pair of Brown sparkling eyes on him, he'd turn and their eyes would meet. And Gray fullbuster would bow his head and smile.

"Hello! Earthland to Lucy!"

Natsu's voice snapped her gaze and she turned back to him.

"Sorry," Lucy said to Natsu.

"For what?" Natsu asked back.

Suddenly their attention was drawn to a voice.

"STOP!" His voice rawred furiously.

Natsu and Lucy turned towards the argument.

Gray snatch the box from Juvia's hand and threw it on the ground,"WILL YA CUT IT OUT!"

Juvia stood there as her heart pounded rapidly.

"WITH ALL THE GIFTS AND STOP PESTERING ME! YOU'RE ALWAYS AROUND! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME---"

"Oh my darling Gray! You're so dreamy even when you're---"

A hand had strucked her face.

"You're a nuisance..." he said.