Cleverfield

"The city of gadgets and gizmos is now gone!?" Natsu exclaimed with a puzzle. 

"This isn't right... What on earth happened?" Juvia said bewildered as she stared off into the city of ruins.  As moss grew on rocks and gains swelled the city it seemed that the town was vacant for years. 

"But... The map says..," Natsu flipped through the map as it's been marked from all their travels.  From the black mountains to wendigo willows they've travled all this way and now their last destination is now ruined. Natsu just shook his head as he fell silent. 

The sound of a small carriage wheels turning and crushing leaves as a horse hovels trotted close. 

Juvia and Natsu turn to see a skinny old man on an old carriage of hay approaching.

"Oi hello young ones, you look lose, " the man said with squinty eyes as a single piece of wheat grass hung from his mouth.  His sunhat was old as holes and pieces of hay stick out.  His clothes aged with his match patches and dirt as a single small fly buzzed around him. 

"Uh,  do you what happened to Cleverfield Cliff?" Juvia decided to ask. 

"Cleverfield? Why you find it of crouse just right over there," the man said with a frog like croak as he pointed with a single wrinckle finger.

"Have you not seen the place?  It's in ruins!" Natsu protested.

"Ruins you say? " the old man gave a deep throat coughed as he chuckled, "just hop on,  I'll give you a ride there and you can see for yourself its "ruins",' the man laughed. 

Natsu and Juvia turned to eacthother and with a shrugg hoped on the carriage of hay and went on their way. 

With a blue face,  Natsu held on to his stomach as they traveled down hill as the carriage jerked and bumped riding over cracks and rocks. 

As they approached up hill the horse grunted and nayed as it push up hill.  It's foot slipped on gravle as it started to slid down hill,  Natsu groaned from the sick sickness.

"Hold on now," the old man said with the flick of his single wheat stick the carriage alonge with the horse glowed of white as they slightly floated over the rocks and bumpy road. 

Natsu turned with a smile, "you're a wizard!"

"That's right my boy,  a magic mate at your service, " the old man said as his mage defeated gravity as they floated up to the cliff side. 

The carriage landed with ease as Natsu was reliefed that he was carried by magic rather then a bumpy ride. 

The old man floated out of the driver seat as he landed on the ground.  He was short man who hunched forwards with his arms behind his back his face inched forwards as that single wheat stick hung fro his mouth. 

His eyes permanently remained close as he smiled with a grin, "my name is Clay.  And welcome to Cleverfield Cliff!" The man said as the buildings in ruins shook and shaked. The mose which growen on the crumbling bulings soon became transparent and dissolved into the buildings.  The crumbling building soon then dissolved into large shiny skyscrapers made out of steel and metal,  and walls out of glass.  The ground behind them also vanished of overgrown grass and neatly placed rocks. 

"Whoa!" Natsu outbrust. 

"Then that should mean that the whole city was-" Juvia was interrupted. 

"It was under a camouflage, " Clay said as they stood dead center in the futuristic city.  With flying small atuomoblies and small rolling robots it was a sight for eyes.