Black Mountains

A/n: okay so I just want to point something out... This story is in no way related to my other story: *Shattared*...I repeat its not the sequel either...I just want clarify that so none of my Shattared readers gets confused...this is obviously a different story...and I'm just writing this for two reasons....1: as a creative experience....and 2: oddly enough there are Navia fans which I would like to reach :) but for those who "hate Navia" I'm story but this story anit for you... :(...or maybe it is? Haha well enough said... Thanks for viewing!

____________________________________

Juvia and Natsu marched up the cold dark mountain. As they climbed higher and higher the tempter dropped to freezing.

Juvia shattered her teeth against the cold blizzard wind... Juvia must cover up from the cold or her water magic might freeze...But on the other hand.... This weather is what Gray is used too, so Juvia must be strong and tough through!

Natsu sniffed the bitter air then puffed out his chest as he exhaled a dragons breath out if his mouth,"I'm all fired up now!" he said with his fist in triumph.
During this action, he was used to Lucy giving a sass remark by now. But was only greeted with the loud chattering of Juvia's mouth.

He over at Juvia and tilted his head,"you okay?"

Juvia lift her head up high and smiled,"Yes,"

"Alright! Now we just have to get over..." Natsu's eyes widen as the entire mountain beneath him shook and vibration violently.

"Whoa-oh!" they exclaimed in chime.

The mountain grew in height as a tall slender like Rocky man finger stood in front of them,"WHO DARES ENTERS MY REALM?" the voice was sounded raspy And thicken with layers of voices chimes together.

"We are traveling wizards! And we wish to pass through!" Juvia said loudly as her lungs filled up with the cold blustery air as she end her carrying messages with a loud raspy cough.

"Traveling wizards you say?" The leanding towering Rocky giant ask. The giant leaned down as he caught stared at the two wizards with his large eye,"I don't believe I've seen a wizard this close," hos voice more Raspy old like.

"Hey pops! Can we move it along!? Or are you looking for a fight?!" Natsu said as he throw his fist up proudly.

"My boy, I do not wish to fight," the towering giant proclaimed,"but if you wish to get through this Moutain you must find my heart which is burried beneath this wrenched snow somewhere..."

"You're Heart?" Natsu questioned.

"Find me my heart and you shall pass safety, otherwise," The giant held his arms of rock out and a rock wall formed around them,"you shall also be burried!"

"But how-"

"Very Well, Rock Giant," Juvia said.

"But how evaluated we gonna do that!?" Natsu exclaimed in panic.

"You are a fire Dragon slayer are you not?" Juvia asked.

"Well yes but-"

"...and yet we are surround my snow," Juvia raised an eyebrow and gave a half smile.

"All right! I'm all fired up now!!!" Natus exclaimed as he ran around releasing his blustery flames melting the snow.

*⏰ Around the clock ⏰*

It's been hours and each attempt to try to dig up a Giant heart seemed endless.

"Ugh! How much more of this!?" Natsu exclaimed with anger, he was getting impatient.

"We just have to look harder," Juvia reinsured him.

"We've been looking for hours! How hard is it to find a stupid heart!-GAH!" with his fury flame fist he punched a near snow covered rock wall as the snow fall on top of him. Juvia chuckled a slight grin until she saw something.

As Natsu continued to angrily mumble to himself, Juvia took many steps back.

"Natsu?" Juvia asked.

"Yeah what?" he spat out after wiping the melting snow off him.
"Does that rock wall look oddly like a Nose?" She asked as She pointed to the triangle figure sticking out from the snow.

"If Juvia isn't mistaken, then perhaps the giant rock man meant his "heart" is his significant other?" Juvia question.

"Huh?"

Suddenly the rocks behind Natsu
Wiggled and wrinkled. A gust of air sucked Juvia and Natsu right into the cave like giant nostrils.

"EH EH EH, AAACCCHHHHOOOO!" and the nose below Juvia and Natsu right into the Rocky man's chest. They pulled off and fall gently in the light snow.

The Rocky nose grew as it's face emerged from the snow. It double in size and finally stood tall.

"Roxanne!!!???" the giant Rocky man declared.

"Roxus!!!" the giant Rocky woman rushed to the Rocky man's side as the earth shook beneath her feet.

"I've been searching for you!" the giant man said holding his beloved mountain woman in his arms.

"The snow was thick and I couldn't move! But if it hadn't been for that young man and that maiden over there, I'd be lost and forgotten forever!" the rock woman said.

"Very well! You wizards, what is you're name?" The rock man said his voice deep And thick as of he had been born agian.

"The name's Natsu!"

"And I, Juvia!"

"Then for this day forward we shall bring forth a child, and we shall bestow a name to which we shall remember this day!" The man said with. Booming voice,"our child shall be named, Jutsu!" The man proclaimed.

"Alright!" Natsu exclaimed in triumph.

"You're pleased with this?" Juvia wondered.

Natsu chuckled,"I've always wanted something named after me!" he chuckled agian,"or at least half of me,"

"Now we must humbly grant you a gift!" The towering giant said.

The giant turned swiftly as he bend down plucked something from on top of the snow and towering over Juvia,"place you're palms open," the giant said.

Juvia did as told as the giant dropped the object on her palms.
"Is that a plant?" Natsu asked leaning over Juvia's shows and peering down.

It was a single seed with a small black stem and a leaf peeked out from it's seed shell.

"That Plant is called a black bonsai tree. This tree will absorb you're negatively thoughts and leave your mind stress free. You May plant it where ever you're heart pleases." the man explained.

"Why thank you!" Juvia bowed with gratitude.

"You two are shall now enter my realm to pass freely," The giant man stepped aside as he draped his arm around his beloved and watched the two wonders leave as they waved their hands.

"Good bye-"

"Take care now!"

The two has successfully passed through Black Mountains, next is Sender Falls. What could go wrong?

__________________________________
A/n: this is starting to remind me of pokemon... O.o