Gravestone Cayon

"There is a legend that if you pass through Gravestone Cayon you will bring something back from your past to haunt you,"

*****************

"Damn Juvia, you sure know how to cook," Natsu said as he burpted, rubbing his extanded stomach.

Juvia and Natsu finished a day's worth of collecting supplies and with very little money they had.

Juvia smiled,"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Enjoyed doesn't even cut it," Natsu said satisfied as he picked the food between his teeth.

Juvia bought a whole new outfit, she thought the sexy flirtious maid outfit was too scandeless and was irrelevant. She did however kept it in her bag as a back up outfit only if it was nesseray. Her new outfit was simple. Long skinny black jeans with a white crop top with a leather brown four quarter sleevee jacket.

She didn't mind the outfit, as long as she was dressed that's all it mattered

Natsu took out his map as he said,"next, all we have to do is cross through A canyon," Natsu said cheerfully.

Juvia nodded.

The two pass though the town, and the neighborhoods as they came to large gates surrounding the cliff side to the town. They open the gates walked farther to behold the cliff side that towered over the cayon.

The cayon was dark, with signs of death and dispire.

"Natsu, are you sure we are going the right way?" Juvia asked feeling uneasy.

"Of crouse we are," he smiled cheerfully, "let's go," he said.

Juvia bit her lip,"okay...,"

Soon they apporach the canyon side where Natsu pointed to a cave,"hey we can probably, cut through there,"

As they entered the cave it was large and vast and for some reason, there was a certain beauty to it,"wwwwhhhoooaaaa, Juvia check this out,"

"Juvia can see very well Natsu, and yes, Juvia thinks this place is quit unquie....however, how do you know we will not become trapt here?" Juvia said.

"Oh come on, this place an it so scary and besides...," he then pointed to the distances,"see that white circle?"

Juvia noticed across the cave side there was an opening,"Oh yes, there is an exist," she said with joy.