Portal through the stone

"Ah! What a beautiful day it is! " Juvia beamed stretching out her arms.

Juvia had awoken early as she was in a near by flee market as she bought some edibles. 

"Hey, Nice bracelet you got there," a familiar voice said from behind. 

Juvia turned to see Natsu as he stood with a cheerful grin. 

"Oh Natsu? -uh,  I..., " Juvia cletched the bag behind her as she turned slightly embarrassed she wasn't expecting him to be up.

"Is something wrong? " Natsu asked. 

"N.. No!  I just..., " suddenly with her head down Juvia extamded her arm up which was holding a bag, "here, " Juvia said as she looked up with a smile, "I made something for you too, "

"Huh?" Natsu gently took the bag and peered inside, "a cupcake? " Natsu said in excitmeng as he pulled it out.  It was a cupcake with a face of himself, "A Natsu capcake!  Awesome! " he said as he stuffed his face, "mmm I taste good! "

"There is something else in there too, " Juvia said. 

Natsu peered in the bag and noticed something blue.  He extanded his fingers as he pulled out a wavied string. 

"Is a friendship bracelet for you... I decided to make you one so you have something from me, " Juvia blushed. 

"Alright!" Natsu said as he extamded his arm out with the blue braided bracelet on his wrist, "We both have a friendship bracelet! NICE!"

"Yo! " a voice called behind them. 

Juvia and Natsu both turned to see Clay and Hodsu standing with a smile, "looks like our preparations are in order for Magnolia, " Hodsu said with crossed arms. 

"Alright!  We're both ready, right Juv, " Natsu looked as Juvia with pure excitment. 

"Right!" Juvia cheered. 

"Then follow me, " Hodsu said as he turned,  Natsu and Juvia followed.

"Since the stone is the heart of the city you must first be taken to the center where you'd stand on it, " Hodsu said as he pointed to the small circle of the center where the stone glowed the most.

Juvia and Natsu stood in the center of the stone. 

"The stone will radiate and glow and for all of us to travel there is you just have to wish it, " Hodsu said. 

"A stone that wishes you home, " Clay said, "how fun, "

"You got this Juv?" Natsu said. 

"Right, " Juvia with determination. 

I won't back down anymore.  Juvia thought,  I need to own up to myself and everyone at fairy tail.  That's juvia is not a wuiter and she is here to stay where her family is at,  and that is fairy tail.

With a smirk like smile Natsu took Juvia's hand as they extended outwards to the sky as they shouted, "we'd Like to go back to Fairy Tail! " as soon as those words escaped their lips the stone beneath their feet glowed as the hole city slightly vibrated. 

Soon the dome that surrounded the city turned to white as the galaxy painted their surrounds with color and space.  Then with a loud thud, the dome painted a familiar picture.

As violins and distance chatter echoed, The dome open it's walls to the town that Juvia and Natsu where all to famlair with. 

"Welcome back to Magnolia! " Clay said to Natsu and Juvia. 

--------- outro -----------

Now that the two heros arrived back to their comfortable town, there is still a lot to do.  Closing a chapter of the unforgettable adventure of their lives we turn the page to open a new, last chapter of this extraordinary Journey.  Just what awaits them on through the door of fairy tail?
Stay tuned for the final chapter!

-------------- A/n----------

Thank you for reading I'm so sorry this chapter is so short but I've been busy!  I will try to get the last chapter up for you guys by tonight!  Hope you all will forgive the cornyness but at least there will be more!  Love you all,  and thanks again!