Lithbeth Village

Natsu laid stracthed out on an old cot made of hey and old bankets.  He awaken by the smell of strew and meat being cooked as he sat up and stretch out. 

"Oh,  afternoon sleepy head, " a female voice called behind him. 

Natsu turned to see a women in pilgrimage clothing as she stir a pot with a handle over a open fireplace. 

"You're a traveling wizard,  right? " the woman asked. 

"Ye.. Yeah..,  ugh,  where am I? " Natsu asked. 

"Oh my husband and I found you and that poor girl pass out in front of that damn cursed caverns. My husband brought you and that girl back to our village.  You're safe here in Lithbeth Village," the woman said with a booniet around her head and an old apron around her waist.  She wore an old fashion dress and everything within her small charming home was from the late Pilgrim era.  Homemade futuriner,  with homegrown food and even the smeel of fresh cutted meat.  Or perhaps they where of Amish folk?  With ever,  Natsu was happy to see other humans. 

"That girl... Is she with you? " the woman asked. 

"Yes we are traveling together, " Natsu said. 

"How wounderful,  I remember those days of traveling and going on adventures.  You're friend is just fine,  she offered to help my husband with lamber!-hahaha! " she laughed. 

"Really? Huh.. I didn't pegged Juvia to be the labor type, " Natsu mummled to himself. 

"Oh and that little lady was cutting lamber with her water magic!  What a fine magic indeed!" The woman said as she finished stering her stew. 

"Here,  have a bowl of strew.  It'll make you feel better, " she said as she scooped the stew up in her yandel as she put it in a woods. bowl and handed him a wooden spoon. 

"Thank you, " natsu said as he took a bite.  The stew was ironically delicious with home cooked potatoes and fresh celery and a creamy breaded dough along with prices of steak.  It tasted more like chicken doppling rather then stew,  however it was quite tasteful. 

The wooden door open as a large tall breaded an walked in with arms full of lamber with Juvia following in behind him. 

"Oh hello Natsu,  glade to see you up, " juvia smiled gently. 

"Yo juv,  you have to try some of this stew,  it's awesome!" Natsu said as she scraf his food down. 

"Oh yes,  dear,  here you are, " the woman poured a bowl for Juvia.

"Thank you very much," juvia said. 

"Sedfred dear you get a bowl here too, " The woman made a bowl for her husband as she handed it to him. 

For some reason Natsu felt very comfortable in that house.  As if this place had always been home to him.  He couldn't quite understand that feeling but he felt it.  Like a little bit of Fairy Tail had been inside of them all. 

The woman smiled cherrfuly as she too made a bowl of stew for her self and sat on the rocking chair by the fire.  Juvia along with Sedfred sat in a homemade two sitting found with stuff pillows if chicken and duck feathers. 

"Ma'am,  what's your name?" Natsu heard Juvia asking. 

"Oh dealing you can call me Phyllis," the woman name Phyllis said. 

"Nice to meet you ma'am,  my name is Juvia," juvia said. 

"And what a fine lady you are,  Juvia, " both Sedfred and Phyllis said.