Sleepy Caverns

Don't you fall asleep because if you do you won't be able to wake up. Sleep when you're dead!

~***~

Juvia and Natsu reached the outside walls of the caves and into the cayons of multiple cave like dwellings.  It was beautiful and yet eeri,  because upon the sunlight and the cave walls made out of sand stone it was utterly silent.  Nothing but the wind whistling in and out of the channels of the cave. 

"The only way to get through the strange scenery is to cross through it, " Natsu stated. 

Juvia nodded in agreement as they then entered a maze made out of tunnels and darkness. 

Natsu crawled his fingers of his left hand as fire escaped them lighting up his surroundings.  The sand Stone sparkled of tiny small crystals within the walls.  The walls itself where smooth and clean like sand. It was almost as if he brushed the wall off with his hand.

"This cave is quite strange, " Juvia randomly said. 

"Strange? " Natsu question the chose of wording. 

"Juvia can't quite make  reasoning for her statement, yet... I feel like where suppose to be here. Isn't that strange? " Juvia said as she watched the fire in Natsu's hands light her path of feeting. 

"If you say so, " Natsu blurred,  he didn't really understand her at all. 

"I speaking of reasoning... Natsu,  why aren't you and Lucy a couple?" Juvia randomly asked once again.

"Wha'yada mean 'a couple' we're already a parnters!  We're a team!  Well not to mention Erza,  Wendy and Gray...we all are team Natsu! ...Did all those Fake Grays get to you again?" Natsu remarked mending what happened earlier in the cayon.

"Well I was just wondering if you had any romantic feelings for her," Juvia asked out of curiosity. 
"For Erza?" Natsu rises an eyebrow. 

"For Lucy," Juvia said. 

Natsu feel silent for a moment juvia leaning in curious. 

"After all we've been through, " Natsu began his back to Juvia for he was a few steps a head of her who said, "I would gladly end my own life even if it was to save her. " Natsu said as chills ran down Juvias body.  So honest, she thought.

"Hmm..., " Natsu stopped in his tracks, "maybe I've miss something here.., "

"What do you mean?"

Natsu then sniffed the air, "suddenly.. I don't smell damn thing,"

"Is that bad?" Juvia suggested. 

"That's the question, is it bad?" Natsu said shifting his eyes from left to right as of expecting something to jump Out.  But unfortunately there was the epidomy of nothingness. 

"Well I guess we should keep on moving, " he suggested feeling somewhat lost, "hey did we walk down this tunnel already? " he asked. 

Juvia yawned, "No we haven't... But... How long have we've been down here?" Juvia asked. 

"What?  We've long been here for like twenty minutes, " Natsu explained.