Runaway

"Are you sure you want to go through this?" Juvia asked again.

"What's a big deal? You don't want me to come?" Natsu complained.

"No no it's not that at all, just..." Juvia looked away again," I want to runaway..."

"What? And leave the guild?!" Natsu said with anger.

"No, it's not like it'll be forever...Juvia will come back..." Juvia said with reinsurance.

"Is this all because of Gray? Because I can knock some sense into him, if that's what you want," Natsu said.

"No it's just that..." Juvia stopped walking briefly and looked up at the sky,"...all her life, Juvia never saw the sky, until Gray came into her life...she was so happy and pleased she didn't know what to do with herself...all.she wanted to do was to show him her gratitude..." Juvia looked down,"but it dosent matter know, Juvia must carry on without her beloved..."

"If he means that much to you why walk away from it all?" Natsu asked.

Juvia turned to him with a flustered checks and tears in her eyes,"because if Juvia wants to let go of Gray, she must live in a world with out him..." she looked down And tighten her fist," seeing him everyday will only cause Juvia more pain..."

Natsu titled his head as he scratch it,"I guess I understand..."
Juvia turned to him with her hands to her side,"how would you feel if Lucy wanted nothing to do with you..." Juvia began.

"All of your efforts of befriending her and caring for her has been wasted...how would you feel if she casted you to the side?" Juvia said.

"It won't matter," Natsu said,"besides all the efforts I did make wouldn't be wasted at all," Natsu began crossing his arms and closing his eyes,"even if she wanted nothing to do with me, she won't know that I care about her," Natsu said as he open his eyes and smiled.

"I envy your determintion..." Juvia said as she slucked.

"Hey everyone needs to know that there is someone looking out for them...you may not know it but that's what you do for Gray..." Natsu said.

"No, I'm a nuisance to him, he don't want nothing to do with me," Juvia said turning away crossing her arms.

"That's not true at all," Natsu said,"...out of all the people in Fairy Tail you're the only one that notices Gray. Of crouse we all do, but he stands out to you Tue most. And Gray, that's all he wants...is the attention. Ever since you joined Fairy Tail, Gray and I we're rivals..."

"Really!?" Juvia said in shock.

"We couldn't stand each other!" Natsu chuckled at that,"And he freaked everyone out because he always stripped. And whenever no one noticed him he'd get depress and wined about how He was invisible,"

Juvia had heart eyes imagining her beloved Gray in the nude.

"But that's not the point, the point is, ever since you came along, Gray started to stripped less, and he was always noticed by you..." Natsu said simply,"but we all need to know that someone is looking over you, you are just looking out for Gray just like, I'm here to look out for you," He smiled gently.

"I suppose you're right," Juvia said,"but what's the point in showing him my love for him when he can't return it back?"

"Well..." Natsu scratched his head again,"Maybe his not ready yet. You can't force someone to love you, you just have to give what you got until it's gone,"

"What if what I have is gone for Gray?" Juvia wondered.

"Come on! You're Juvia! You're love is endless!" Natsu said encouraging.

"But he wishes to be left alone, so I can't do anything of the sort..." Juvia whined.

"Well he might of just got overwhelmed with everything, but that dosent mean you have to give up on him completely," Natsu said.

"I'm not so confident with anything now..." Juvia said.

"Hey, that attitude won't help you win over Gray," Natsu said,"you're just too hard on yourself," Natsu said,"maybe...Gray is too much for you..."

"Pardon?"

"Well, you may not know it but maybe you need a break from Gray, maybe some space might do you some good..." Natsu said.

"Juvia does not understand what you mean..."

"Well, maybe because your so pumped up with love that it's actually overwhelming you more than you think," Natsu said.

"I can see Natsu's point..." Juvia said with her finger and thumb probing her chin up as she thought out loud.

"See?" Natsu said with a smile.

"But?" Juvia asked,"if your here for my sake, then who is watching out for you?"

"You are silly!" Natsu said as he held her hat down and twisted around as he threw his head back laughed. She gave put a forced chuckle as She turned her hat back around.

"So," Natsu began holding his back pack straps,"where to?"

"Huh? You're asking Juvia?" she said pointing to herself.

"We are on your journey, so where would you like to go?" Natsu asked.

"Well, Juvia's not entirely sure where she was planning to head. She just wanted to go somewhere...unexpected."

"Ooo, an expected journey? Count me in aswell!" Natsu said excitedly.

"You're pleased with this?" Juvia asked.

"Yeah! A Journey to the unknown is way more fun than a jounery to somewhere you've already been," Natsu said.

"Well, we may need to have a designated location so we don't get lost," Juvia stated.

"That's why I brought a map!" Natsu said as he pulled out a rolled up map under his jacket.

He rolled it out So Juvia could get a look.

"So we are here," Juvia said as she pointed to an area on the map named: Sender village,"were are currently in Moutain valley, where we can go to Black mountains and then we can pass there Sender village to get to Sender Falls. Then pass through Aquatic meadows, then to Froset of Eden, to Lavender hills, to Gravestone Cayon, through Sleepy Caverns out and in to Lilthbeth village through Wendigo Willows and to Clever Cliff. There they have a small town named Cleverfield where they said there is an ancient stone where you can teleport back home. We can go there and return back to Magnolia," Juvia said.

"Sounds like a plan," Natsu said as he wrapped the nap back in his jacket,"and we're off too...-where are we headed again?"

Juvia face plumed herself as the two distanced off into the Black mountains.