Aquatic Meadows

Her body throbbed and ached with pain as sweat and heat escaped her body. She was burning up with a fever and so much so she had fainted.

Now straddling on the back of Natsu, the two raced out of the flaming village of fire and lava. Juvia was weak and in her state she was starting to smoke.

"Na..Natsu...," Juvia mumbled.

"Don't worry Juvia I'll get you out of here," Natsu said running.

Suddenly the they approach a flamed wall just like the wall they came in from. With not a second later, Natsu ran through the flames. And they escaped the heat.

But there surroundings was different. Coming out if the cavethe rocks slowly turned to coral and strange looking plants.

"Hey Juvia? You doing okay?" Natsu asked.

Her fever was still high and she was still weak, she will not be any better until she had some water.

"If...you do not wish to carry me...Juvia can try to walk," Juvia sad as she weakly step down.

"I'll carry you, it's no big deal.."
Natsu said.

"I'll walk," Juvia said, how on earth could Juvia do this!? She has betrayed Graysama!? Allowing another man to carry her? Unforgiveable! ......however....Juvia had gotten up on Gray....so does it even matter?

Juvia looked down, embrassed and feeling slightly disorientated she walked.

"Are you sure? You have a fever!" Natsu complained.

"Juvia will manage," Juvia said.

"If you say so," Natsu said oddly coldly.

"Where are we?" Juvia wondered her face forever blushed.

"Don't know but it looks...familair," Natsu said noticing the strange landscaped.

Juvia blanked, she couldn't tell if it was the fever or if she was truly seeing things. But it looked as if they we're under water.

They walked on the cool large white coral like rocks with strange plants growing on crystals and moss. Then she saw it a sparkling crytsal clear pound. Just joy she ran and hoped in.

She emegered from the water refreshed and revived.

"Well looks like you'are all better! Teehee~," Natsu smiled wildly as he throw up a thubs up.

"Yesh!" Juvia beamed,"Oh how wonderful it fills to have the fresh cold water in my body!" She said hugging her ribs.

Natsu chuckled and for some reason Juvia reminded him of Lucy whenever awed something.

"So you're cured?" Natsu said.

"Yup! Yup!" Juvia said happily.

"Hmmm," Natsu then though of something,"hey I have an empty water bottle, why don't you fill it up. Think of it as a back up plan!"
"Oh how wonderful! Of crouse!" Juvia beamed as she took the bottle from Natsu and filled it up with the water from the pond.

"Looks like we have it all settled!" Juvia beamed as she closed the water bottle and placed in within her water body.

"So where too now," Natsu wondered completely forgetting why they are even traveling together.

"Natsu have you forgotten?" Juvia wondered.

"Forgotten what?" Natsu asked.

"Why we are traveling-"

Natsu's stomach growled,"Oh my tummy" he wined grabbing his stomach.

"Come to think about it, Natsu, you haven't regained your engery and strength," Juvia said.