Levender Hills

Juvia and Natsu traveled through the Black Mountains passed threw the firey blazing Sender Falls camped in Aquatic Meadows, and at last hiked through the Forest of Eden.

Juvia walked out of the forest has the landscape flatted painting bricks which scratched into a road then a small town.

"It appears we have stumbled into a town," juvai said a pointed out that they had emereaged out of the forest and was behinded the back of local shops and small businesses.

They walked closer and noticed small sheds and chicken choops and trash among other items like piles of wood in one stack and a pile of broken bottles in a can.

Juvia titled her head as she read a sign which said: Welcome to Lavender Hills.

"Ah! We made it!" Natsu said as he emereged out of the trees as he leaned his hands on his knees.

Juvia turned aroun to Natsu,"are you alright?"

"Eh, I'm fine," Natsu said putting his hand in the air as a dismissal.
He stood up and gave a smile as he scratched his head,"guess I'm just used to happy flying me around,"

"Oh, but Juvia recalled Natsu said that he was plently Strengthful," She said bluntly as the approached the little town.

"HEY, what's THAT suppose to mean??" Natsu asked giving her a crossed smile with one eye smaller then the other.

Juvia looked at him with no emotion at all as her stable voice seemed monotune as she blankly blinked,"Juvia was just stating a fact." ( == ‸==)

"Uh-huh," Natsu pouted his lips as he crossed his arms.

Juvia blankly stared,"...whatever," she said as she walked away and contuied to walk down the road the unfamiliar road. 

"Hey wait for me," Natsu called after her.

Just beyonded the shop in the corner of the road a pair of eyes stared out from a local shop as a feeble old wrinkly hand dragged the shades down.

Juvia and Natsu walked down the small town as they began to notice something particular.

Men and women jolted to the sight of Natsu and Juvia and flees back into their humble shops as they too dragged the certains down, locking up shop and turning the open sign to closed. 

"What do you suppose is going on?" Juvia leaned to Natsu almost as a whisper.

Natsu frowned. Suddenly he saw a diner near by as his eyes turned into diamonds and a droll hang from his mouth,"Oh yes! I'm straving!" Natsu said as he drated off to the diner. But as soon as he reached it the door shut closed, with a click of the lock and the shades down.

A muffled voice called out from within,"sorry where closed!"

"HEY! I WANNA EAT," Natsu pounded on the door.

"WE ARE CLOSED SIR," The male voice called out.

"Hey you went closed a minute ago," Natsu said.

The door didn't respond.

Natsu cletched his hand into fist as he pounded on the door,"OPEN THE DOOR! I'M HANGERY!"

"..." no reply.

Natsu was upset as he roared his flames out of his breath, when suddenly he stopped as turned to Juvia as he pointed to her,"HEY!"

Juvia, looked to him,"hm?"

"Why AREN'T YOU YELLING AT ME!?" Natsu growled.

"Pardon?" Juvia said.

"...aren't you suppose to yell at me...for...being reckless?" Natsu said.