East of Eden

Juvia and Natsu awaken as the sun rose up and greeted their face with heat and sunshine.

Natsu smiled and stretched his limps feeling refreshed.

"Oh that was refreshing!" Juvia said as she too stood up and too stretched.

"Hmm, that's strange...," Natsu said as he went through his bag,"WHERE MY MAP!?" He roared as he breathed out flames.

"Hey, did I gave the map to you by any change?" Natsu asked Juvia.

Juvia checked inside her body and pull a bag put as she searched the bag but she looked up and shook her head no.

"Damn it, did I drop it?" Natsu asked himself.

"Do you suppose those men from last night could have tooken it?" Juvia suggested.

"OF CROUSE! WHY HADN'T I SUSPECT THEN FROM THE BEGINNING!" Natsu roared.

Juvia notice the aquatic meadows had strecthed out into a forest. Just beyond the horizon she noticed a trail of smoke that seem to enter the forest.

"Natsu, look!" Juvia said,"do you suppose that smoke has anything to do with the men we saw?" He asked as she pointed.

Natsu stood up holding his bag and he said,"oh I'm sure alright, I can smell em from here," and lunched him them forwards only to ran.

( ≧Д≦) "ah~, wait for me," Juvia complained.

Natsu ran after the thugs as they head into the forest leaving Juvia behind him.

Juvia sighed to herself,"looks like you're alone...," she said apporaching the tall dark forest of green.

"But I must find Natsu if we want to ho back home...," she mumbled to to self as she step over branches and vines.

She walked into the forest feeling small and vulnerable left in the open. She looked around at the tall trees who's leaves and branches covered her the area into a dome of darkness.

Only small cracks and fine line of space between each leaf provided the only sunlight. As the long rays of light shined down as if from the heavens guided her the only light. juvia realized she amd the others where not in a forest at all. She was in the woods.

Unlike the spacouse woodlands of a forest, the woods are dozens and dozens of trees and over grown plants cramped into a large area. Crawling under branches and pushing twisted vines of of the way she stood over a blanket of leaves as she looked around her.

She was alone and she head no idea which way Natsu and the other's took...she looked around, "Natsu?"

"I can smell em," Natsu said with satisfication as he stepped over a branck with a vine rapoed around it. As he stepped over the green mossy vine then sleathered away like a snake.

Behide the dark silhouttes of the branches and trees up ahead, Natsu saw the thugs standing around a cricle in the middle of an opening area.

Natsu stepped over broken branches and entered the side of the cricle,"Hey BLOCKHEADS!" he called out.

The four of them turned to Natsu, as he said and pointed,"You have something of mine and I want it back!" Natsu demanded.

"...," the thugs stood wide eyes without blinking as one of them moaned as he held a map and wobbled it over to Natsu. He slowly reached out and gave him the map back.

"NOW was that so hard? Geez," Natsu said as he turned and head back leaving the thugs staring wide as as a dhaow cast over them leaving the white color if their eyes that gowled in the dark.