Say Goodbye

This can't be how it ends...

Juvia didn't pack much. Just an old book bag with a Fairy Tail insignia pen which was pinned in the front.

All wasted in ignorance..

A few of her favorite clothes along with a sleeping bag. She packed light.

The memory of Gray haunted her.

The bullets of your breath...

"A nuisance"...

Left me here for dead, the bullets of your breath are all I know, I know...

It still kills Juvia, that all this time Gray had betrayed her. No, her heart betrayed her.

I'll never comprehen, how you Left me for dead all these bend broken promises are all I know, all I know...

After gathering her belongings she walked to her dorm room door. And just before she closed it shut, she glanced at her room on last time.

Gray's face had been splattered all over her room like paint, but now looking at her room without that face, it was just a room. An empty room.

She turned with a heavy heart closing the door behind her,  locking it shut. She pulled out a sign which she placed on the door handle which read: "Do Not Enter" as the sign swayed  momentarily.

She let out a sigh as she rested her forehead on the door and placed her plam in the center. Should Juvia be doing this? She thought silently to herself.

Juvia was troubled, she didn't want to stay but she didn't want to go either. Of crouse this quest of hers won't last forever, but there was always the possibly she might not come back. Might not.

Maybe Juvia should warn someone one of her whereabouts? But then again, going on Quest is very common...

But unlike a job quest with could take up to days to finish, Juvia doesn't know when she will be back.

She pulled out a pen and paper and decided to write a note.

Dear Guild Members,

     Juvia, is on a Quest! She won't know when she'll be back... She loves everyone dearly! Hope to see everyone soon! ❤

                        ~ Your Beloved Juvia

How cliché. She thought staring at the note. Why do you must explain yourself? Like anyone would bother to care...

Suddenly Juvia gasped as she caught herself, Why would I say such a thing? Many of my guild member care about me...so...

She looked back up at the door and then down at the note.

Juvia smiled as she stepped back and viewed the note on the door, waring anyone who would wonder about her whereabouts.

"Looks swell," She said silently to herself.

She then turned from her dorm room one last time and headed out of her Fairy Hills apparent.

Outside, the sun peeked over the horizon reaching sunrise. Juvia thought it might be best to slip out so early to sneak out of the guild members radar. She didn't want to cause any worry, and frankly it wasn't any one's business either.

She was greeted with early risers, the towns people of Magnolia. Bakers, tailors, wizards, shop owners, salesmen, men, women, and children of all kinds. The common folk.

Juvia sometimes wondered what her life would have been like if she wasn't a wizard at all. But being a wizard is life itself. Being a Fairy Tail Wizard, was an honor. And Juvia never squandered for anything less then that.

Juvia wasn't leaving her beloved guild, she was in search of finding herself. Everyone in the guild had a their own journey or two along the way. As selfish as it May be, Juvia needed to journey off onto the unknown. And see where it might take her.

She stopped in her tracks just above a hill over looking the lively Magnolia town, and her beloved Fairy Tail.

"Goodbye...for now," She said As a single tear strike off her face and into the sunlight as she turned and off towards the sun.

Song: Krewella- say goodbye