Not That Bad (Salem X Male Reader Lemon)

After Vale was captured and taken over, you and many others were captured and locked away in a dungeon.

You spent only 3 days in the dungeon until you were brought out by some demon looking guards.

"Why am I being released?" You asked the hellish guards.

"Quiet prisoner!" One said in a demonic voice as he yanked the chain around your neck tightly.

After a while they led you to the very upper levels of the tower where you saw a woman with white hair, white skin, and red piercing eyes.

"As you requested my lady." The guards said as they threw you in the room.

"Thank you, now resume your duties." The woman said.

With that the guards went about their duties leaving you with the scary woman.

You shivered in fear as she looked at you, her eyes looked as if they were piercing your soul. You wanted to make a break for it but your hands and feet were chained.

She began to walk closer to you, when she was close enough she grabbed the chain around your neck and yanked you to your feet.

She examined your face closely, the more she examined your face, the bigger she began to grin.

"You'll make an interesting pet." She said in a seductive tone.

You shivered as she spoke. You wanted to protest this but you knew it was no use.

"W-who are you?" You asked.

"My name is Salem, and you?" She asked.

"(Y/N)." You introduced.

"What a beautiful name for such a handsome boy." She said as she pulled you closer.

You began to blush and you turned away, this caused her to giggle in an evil way.

"What do you want with me?" You asked.

She leaned into your ear and whispered. "I want you to be mine, I noticed you had this strange aura that I found alluring, and I knew that you were meant to be mine."

She pulled you in for a hug and nuzzled against you.

You blushed some more. "This will probably go alot easier if I don't fight it, so I guess I'll stay with her." You thought in your head.

*time skip*

Later in the night you were later free from your chains. You were lying down on a bed big enough for two waiting for Salem to return.

You were still a bit uneasy at the thought of you being her personal pet, and not to mention what she may be thinking of doing to you.

You turned facing the wall just waiting until you felt someone's breath on your neck.

"Hello my love." Salem whispered as she placed kisses on your neck making you blush like crazy.

She wrapped her arms around your waist and began so leave kiss marks on your neck.

"S-Salem." You moaned a bit.

She grinned as you were moaning her name. It brought her great pleasure to hear you in so much bliss.

She began to undo your pants as she bit and kissed your neck which caused bleeding, but you were in too much pleasure to care.

She reached her hand down your pants, you jumped away from her at this action.

She grew a curious look on her face. "What's wrong my love?"

"N-nothing it's just, it's my first time and I'm a bit........nervous." You shyly said as you hid your face in your hands.

She placed her hands on yours and removed them from your face.

"It's alright, we can take it slow."

You looked up at her and nodded. She leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips. She then put you on your back and began to straddle you.

Her lips felt like heaven to you, the were so intoxicating, you couldn't stop kissing her.

She pulled away for a moment and removed her top, revealing her pale breasts.

You blushed like mad at the sight of them, she looked down at you with a lust full face and went back down to kissing you.

As these actions continued, you began to get quite aroused and she could feel it in your pants.

She went down between your legs and undid your pants.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." She said as you began to blush and breath heavily.

She pulled down your pants and boxers revealing your hardened member. She began to rub the shaft slowly. You bit your lip so you wouldn't make so much noise.

To her shock you came all over her face.

"Well, that was fast." She said as she licked it clean.

You hid your face in embarressment "I-I'M SO SORRY!!!"

Salem once again removed your hands and gave you a reassuring smile.

Salem may seem evil at first glance, but she didn't really act all that bad at heart.

She then removed the rest of her clothing so she was completely nude.

"Are you ready?" She asked you.

You shyly nodded. She slowly began to put you inside of her, you moaned as her walls began to tighten around your member.

She slowly began to move against you bringing you extreme pleasure. But you wanted to hold out a bit longer for her enjoyment.

She began to increase her speed as she wrapped her arms around your neck and her breathing became heavier.

"Oh (Y/N), you feel so amazing." She said.

You wrapped your arms around her wait and began to deliver a few thrusts of your own.

"Oh Salem, I'm s-so close." You said.

"M-me too." She said.

You couldn't hold it any longer, you released your juices inside offer and later the two of you collapsed on the bed trying to recover.

Salem rested her head on your chest. "That was amazing, I knew there was something special about you." She said.

"You were amazing as well."

Salem gave you a kiss on the lips before going to sleep.

"I love you (Y/N)." She said.

"I love you too Salem."