RWBY X Male Reader (Lemon)

You were in the library reading your favorite comic book, X-Ray and Vav, but it was kinda hard to do with Blake purring on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), come on, let's have some fun." Blake begged.

"Blake I would, but now I'm kinda not I the mood." You say.

"Yeah, (Y/N) wants a real woman to have fun with." Weiss said as she popped up out of no where and sat in your lap.

Blake hissed at Weiss as she tried to steal you away from her.

"Weiss, get off my man!" Blake hissed.

"Why don't you make me." Weiss said as she stuck her tongue out at Blake.

Blake tacked Weiss out of your lap and onto the ground. The two started scratching at each other and pulling hair. It was nice to see a cat fight happen over you but you took this opportunity to leave.

*in the lunch room*

You continued to read your comic while at the same time trying to avoid team RWBY.

Just as the comic was getting good you feel two sets a arms wrap around you. You turn and see Yang and Ruby both hugging you on each side.

"Hey (Y/N)." Yang said as she turned your head to face her and smashed her lips against yours.

When she finally released you from the kiss, Ruby pulled your face to her and did the same, but with a lot more tongue.

"What is wrong with you girls today?" You ask.

"Oh nothing, we just love you." Ruby said.

Just after Ruby said that Weiss and Blake came charging in and stopped at your table.

"GET AWAY FROM MY MAN BITCH!!!" Blake shouted at the girls.

"WHO SAID HE WAS YOURS, I CLAIMED HIM FIRST ANYWAY!!!" Yang yelled back.

"HELL NO, HE'S ALWAYS BEEN MINE EVER SINCE HIS FIRST DAY!!!" Weiss yelled.

While the three girls argued, Ruby saw her chance then carried you bridal style with amazing speed back to her dorm while the other girls didn't notice.

For a small girl, she was very strong, you thought to yourself.

When the two of you reached her dorm, she opened the door and threw you on the bed and hopped on top of you kissing all over your neck.

You wanted to fight it but she pinned your arms down.

She slowly mad her way down to your pants and unzipped them.

Just as the fun was about to begin, the door busted open and from the dust showed Weiss, Blake, and Yang looking angry as ever.

"So that was it, you were gonna take him and seduce him." Weiss said.

"So what, he likes me best anyway." Ruby said.

Blake walked over to you and Ruby and threw Ruby off.

"I'm pretty sure (Y/N) wants some real pussy tonight." Blake purred as she smashed her lips against yours.

"Hey, get off him!" Yang said as she pushed Blake off.

"If anyone's gonna claim his virginity, it's gonna be me." Yang said as she straddled you and grinder against your crotch making your member harden.

Weiss grabbed Yang and threw her off.

"If he's gonna fuck anyone, it's gonna be me." Weiss said as she pulled your pants and boxers down revealing your hardened member.

All four of the girls began to drool over how delicious your member looked.

You blushed over it being exposed to the girls.

Yang whispered something the the other three girls and they all nodded in agreement.

The girls stood to their feet and removed all thier clothing. They were now completely nude.

Yang and Blake walked over to you an knelt down by your member. The two began to lick your member from top to bottom causing you to moan.

While you were moaning, you were cut off by Weiss smashing her lips onto yours, and Ruby kissing and licking all over your neck.

Yang and Blake stopped licking your member.

"So, who do you wanna put it in first?" Yang asked.

*First Up: Yang*

"You first." You say.

"Well alright then." Yang said as she sat on top of you slowly putting your member into her pussy.

She bounced furiously on your member as her walls tightened around it.

After more bouncing you eventually came inside of her.

"Thanks for the fun time baby boo." Yang said to you as she got off your lap and went to get cleaned up.

"Well who's next?" Weiss asked

*Blake's turn*

"I pick Blake next." You said.

Blake jumped for joy as she sat in your lap and wrapped her legs around your waist. You slowly put your member into her and trusted into her.

Her face was cherry red with each thrust you delivered into her.

"Please (Y/N), cum inside me." Blake purred in your ear.

You tightened your grip around her waist as you released your hot semen into her.

Blake gave you a passionate kiss on the lips and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

*Weiss' turn*

"Weiss, your next." You say.

You stood up and kissed Weiss passionately. Weiss then bent over the bed giving you permission for entry.

"Be gentle with please." Weiss said as her face turned cherry red.

"Don't worry, I will." You said.

You slowly inserted your member into her pussy.

She gave a slight shriek with each thrust you delivered into her.

You gradually increased your speed as Weiss gripped the sheets of the bed tightly.

"(Y/N), I-I'm gonna c-c-cum." Weiss said.

At that moment you and Weiss came together.

Weiss retreated to the bathroom and cleaned herself up.

*Ruby's Turn*

Ruby tackled you down on the bed and grinder against your member.

"I've been waiting to feel your big dick inside me." Ruby said with a very seductive tone.

She then inserted your member into her pussy. She bounced furiously on your member and gripped onto your shoulders to keep her balance in you.

You gripped onto her waist and began to deliver thrusts of your own into her.

She began to breath heavily as the pleasure you were giving her was increasing as time went on.

After a few more thrusts you filled her with your cum.

She smashed her lips against yours and explored every inch of your mouth with her tongue.

"That was fun, I'm glad we finally did it." She said as she nibbled on your neck.

"Let's go get cleaned up now Ruby." You say.

"Sure thing sweetie."

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been busy with alot of other things, making an original series takes time with all the character designing and plot development, but anyway I'll try now to fulfill alot of requests made to me, but don't expect them to be delivered so quickly.