Blake X Male Reader

Requested by: @KevinWashington091

You were hanging out with your friends at lunch, you sat next to Blake and saw that she was reading. You couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Everything about her seemed perfect to you. You just wanted to be hers so badly.

She noticed you staring but then you turned away as quickly as you could with a tint of red on your face from embarrassment.

She giggled at your sudden blush and continued to read her book, with a hint of blush on her face as well.

*in Blake's head*

(Y/N) Is so cute when he blushes, I really want to ask him out and tell him how I feel, but I just can't, if only there was some way.

*Normal POV *

"MAAAAAAAN, I'M SOOOOOO BOOOOORED!!" Yang shouted.

"Well what can we do, it's not like there's anything we can really do." Weiss said.

"Well there is one thing we can do." Norah said.

"And what might that be?" You ask.

Without warning she picks up a pie and throws it in your face. Everyone pauses and waits for your reaction.

"Well, if that's how it's gonna be, FOOOOD FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!" You shout.

As soon as this words left your mouth, all hell broke loose in the lunch room.

After some food was tossed and shots were fired, the only people who remained in the lunch room were team JNPR, team RWBY and you.

You were kinda the lone wolf so you were all alone.

You made a fort out of tables and hid from the others in hopes they would fight eachother.

"Oh (Y/N), where aaaaare yoooou." Ruby said.

You tried to stay silent but then your fort was busted down by Yang with what appeared to be roasted turkey on each of her hands, which she used as like boxing gloves.

"Well I'm fucked." You thought.

Yang went to hit you but you jumped over her and ran for cover.

"Why are you all after me, it isn't fair." You say.

"I know, but it sure as hell is fun." Yang said.

Before you ran any further Nora was about to crush you with what appeared to be a watermelon on a pole, but it was blocked by Blake with two baguettes.

"I'll be on your team, so it's fair now." Blake said. She pushed Nora away from you and handed you a baguette.

"Thank you sweety." You say.

"TRAITOR, YOU CAN'T SIDE WITH THE ENEMY." Weiss yelled.

"Well, at least now it'll be somewhat even." Pyrrah added.

They all began to throw food at the two of but you took Blake by the hand and hid behind a table.

"Okay, we're safe." You say still holding onto Blake's hand.

She blushes at this and when you notice you instantly let go.

"Oh I'm so s-sorry Blake." You say with a deeper tint of red on your face.

"Oh its fine honest, but I have a question for you, before we get bombarded with food." Blake said.

"Sure, what is it?" You ask.

"Do you have a crush on me?" She asked with a blush.

"Uuuhhhhh, y-yes." You say with 50 shades of red on your face.

You looked down in embarressment until you felt her hand caress your cheek.

"Its alright, I feel the same about you too." Blake said.

You sat there in both shock and joy and pulled her in for a big hug and a kiss.

"HEY LOVE BIRDS, YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER." Nora shouted.

You both sat and tried to think of a plan, until Blake finally got one.

"I'll get JNPR, you get the rest of my team." Blake said.

"Sounds fair." You say as you charge out from behind the table at Ruby with your baguette, but we're then knocked across the room by Yang and into the vending machines.

"Dammit." You say in pain, you notice all the soda cans around you and you get an idea. You Tae two cans and shake them as hard as you can.

You charge at Yang and as soon as she readies her attack on you you open the soda cans in her face an blast her away.

While she's destracted and can barely see, you grabbed her and threw her at Weiss and Ruby knocking them both down.

You then rush as fast as you can to the ropes of sausage and tie them up with it.

"Blake, it's time for the big bang." You say.

Blake understands what she has to do.

Ren came in with two sticks of celery and was about to attack Blake. But instead you show up with a chicken glove like Yang and punch him in the stomach. Then tie him up in sausage and use I'm as a wepon on Nora.

After that they are both tied up in sausage.

Juane charges at you and Pyrrah charges at Blake. You both simply duck and they crash into each other mid air.

After that everyone is tied up and gathered in the middle of the lunch room.

"Okay you won, now let us go please. Ruby said.

"Oh not yet, we still have one more thing left." You gather a bunch of watermelons that have cans of soda all shook up and ready to burst.

"I don't think those will explode the way you think they will." Weiss said.

"Ohhhh but I have THEEEESE." You say as you take a package of mentor out of your pocket.

"I filled all the cans up with them and re sealed them with tap that is all connected to the is string, as soon as I pull it, BOOOOOOM." You say.

"Your soooo evil." Ren said.

"Hey, its a gift." You say

You take Blake and lead her behind a table.

"3....2.....1" You then pull the string and BOOOOOOOM, a colorful explosion.

"That was a smart idea." Blake said as she left from the cover.

"Well I couldn't have done it without you." You say following close behind her.

She blushes and gives you a peck on the lips.

"You've earned it after all that." Blake said with an adorable smile.

"Oh thank you, but now I have a gift for you."

"Oh, and what might that be?" You pull her in and smash your lips against hers for a long kiss.