Touka X Male Reader

4:37 pm

You were walking to a coffee shop called Anteiku with your friends Kaneki and Hide.

You didn't really go there for the coffee though, you mainly went to see Touka, she was a waitress at Anteiku with short purplish-blue hair that covered her right eye. You've talked to her a couple of times and you could say you both were friends by now, but you had a feeling in your heart that you wanted to be more than friends.

Since Kaneki worked at Anteiku with the girl, you asked him to help you with your delema.

"No (Y/N), I'm not gonna ask Touka out for you." Kaneki said.

"Awww come on dude, pleeeeeeeeease. This is the only thing I ask of you." You pleaded with him.

"Listen, you know Touka enough to just ask her out yourself, besides if you do it yourself, she'll think highly of you and most likely respond positively." Kaneki responded.

"Yeah, just go talk to her and you'll be golden dude, we'll be right behind you." Hide said as he gave you a light noogie.

You smiled at the two of them. "Thanks guys, I know I can do this."

*At Anteiku*

Kaneki went to his station for the day and started his work. You and Hide sat at a table waiting for Touka.

"You know what your gonna say right (Y/N)?" Hide asked.

"Yes, today is the day I tell Touka how I feel about her." You say with confidence.

The door to the shop opened and in came the love of your life, Touka.

She noticed you and waved happily in your direction.

All the confidence in your body made a full scale retreat out of your mind and you instantly became nervous. You shyly waved at her as she went on about her duties.

"Weeeeeell, are you gonna do it or not?" Hide asked.

"I will, but I'll only do it when I truly feel like it." You say as an excuse.

Hide just face palmed and sighed at your excuse.

You notice Touka walking over to your table and you begin to blush like mad.

"Hello gentlemen, may I take your order?" Touka asked.

"Sure, I'll take a frappuccino." Hide asked.

"Excellent choice, and what about you (Y/N)?" She asked.

You struggled to form words and open your mouth.

"I-I'll t-t-take t-the s-s-s-same." You said quietly and nervously.

Touka looked at you with confusion and worry written oll over her face.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" She asked.

"Yes, I-I'm f-fine." You say reassuringly.

Touka didn't believe you, but let it go for now.

"Okay, so that's a Frappuccino for each of you, your order will be ready shortly." Touka said as she left to get your coffee.

You sighed and slammed your head on the table.

"Woooow, that was real smooth (Y/N)." Hide said with a giggle.

"Oh shut your gob." You respond.

*Touka's POV*

I waited as Hide and (Y/N)'s orders were up, while I waited I couldn't help but remember how weird (Y/N) was acting.

I noticed Kaneki walking by so I decided to stop and ask him, he surly might know something.