Pyrrah X Male Dog Faunus (Lemon)

You were sitting in the middle of class staring at a girl known as Pyrrah Nikos. She was the most beautiful girl in your class and she was just the best person to be around.

"Man, I'd love to be her pet." You thought in your head as you were drooling over her.

The bell for the end of class rang and everyone gathered their things and exited the class and went to their dorms.

  You followed stealthily behind Pyrrah and saw her talking to her team. You overheard that Ren, Jaune, and Nora were going to go train but Pyrrah said she had other matters to attend to.

  This made you smile at the thought of you having Pyrrah all to yourself. She began to walk towards her dorm as you began to follow close behind her.

  *Pyrrah's POV*

  I was walking to my dorm when I noticed a familiar presence following me again.

  I turned and noticed it was none other than (Y/N).

  "Hey Pyrrah." He said as he wagged his tail.

  "Hey (Y/N)." I said with a smile.

  At first I found it strange whenever he followed me to my dorm, but over time I got used to it. I actually found it adorable, he was very cute and loving.

  "So Pyrrah, Umm are you doing anything later?" He asked.

  "Sorry, but I'm busy the rest of the day." I said.

  His ears drooped and his tail stopped wagging.

  "Oh, okay then." He said as he looked at the floor.

  He has been very nice to me, and it is very obvious he liked me, and I have to admit over time I began to like him as well.

  "Well, I'm not doing anything at the moment so they can wait, you wanna come in?" I asked as I opened the door.

  He shot up with happiness and ran inside. I walked in after and closed the door.

*Your POV*

  I ran in and sat on Pyrrah's bed, you could tell it was her bed from her scent. She sat down next to you.

  "So, what do you wanna do?" She asked.

  "Well, I'm up for anything really." You say as you rest your head in her lap.

  She hesitantly petted your head to see if it would comfort you and it did. You smiled as she petted your head.

  "Mmmmm that feels good." You said.

  "Hmm I didn't know that would work, what if I do this." Pyrrah thought as she began to rub your stomach.

  You blushed and smiled at her actions. Pyrrah smiled at you and stopped her actions.

  "(Y/N), I have a question." She said.

  "What is it Pyrrah?" You ask.

  "What are your feelings towards me, like how do you feel about me?"

  "Well, I was embarrased to say it at first but since no one else is here....." You sat up and grabbed her by her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

  "I love you Pyrrah Nikos."

  Her expression changed to a slight grin. "I knew you did." Pyrrah said as she pulled you closer to her.

  "The truth is, I love you too."

  Without any hesitation, Pyrrah kissed you deeply. Both your tongues battling and swirling around in each others mouths.

  You blushed heavily as your tail began to wag faster and faster. Pyrrah noticed this and pulled away.

  "Someone's excited." She said as she pulled you into her lap.

  She then began to kiss your neck making you pant and breath heavily. Pyrrah began to unbutton your shirt as she continued to kiss your neck.

  You wrapped your arms around her and pulled your bodies closer. Eventually Pyrrah started to feel a certain part of you "stand out".

  "Oh what a naughty boy you are." She said with a giggle.

  Pyrrah pushed you down on your back as she unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down along with your underwear.

  You blushed and covered your face as your member popped out and Pyrrah began to lightly stroke it.

  "Mmmm what shall I do with a naughty boy like you." She said as she stroked it faster.

  You began moaning loudly but Pyrrah covered your mouth so you wouldn't make too much noise.

  You kept her hand over your mouth as she went down and began to lick the tip of your member and slowly began to put it in her mouth.

  You arched your back and began drooling onto Pyrrah's hand. You never expected this side of her to even exist but at this point you didn't care, you loved how she was acting.

  She began bobbing her head and increase her speed. You played with her hair as she continued this action.

  You felt like you were about to explode and just as the rising action was reaching the climax, she stopped.

  You began to whimper like a sad puppy making her giggle. "Sorry (Y/N), but I can't let you go that easily."

  She climbed on top of you and kiss your neck some more making you blush and moan more and more the more this action continued. You felt her teeth biting into your skin but the pain turned you on even more.