Happy Valentines (Teasing Female X Male Reader)

It was your least favorite holiday of the year, Valentines day.

  You weren't too keen on the idea of it since you never really got anything for the holiday anyway, so you've grown to not care for the holiday in general.

  It was early in the morning as you entered the school grounds until you noticed your friend Yumi waving towards you at the entrance of the school.

Yumi: Hey (Y/N).~

Y/N: Yo.

  She louts at your initial response until you feel her wrap herself around your arm.

Yumi: Aw, I remember when you used to call ne senpai. So, you happy for valentines day? Or you gonna be a lone wolf again this year.

  You groan as you just continue to walk to your class. Yumi stands in front of you stopping you from walking any further.

Yumi: Oh come on, you always get all pissy in Valentines Day, even more so than usual. So, I've decided to get a gift for you.

Y/N: Thank you but I really don't think I need a-

  You choke on your words as you see her lift up her skirt. This was a habit she's always done, ever since middle school, she always did it as a way to make you feel better or to motivate you throughout your school life with her. A good view of her white panties always filled you with a drive that you even found detestable at times. The only difference this time was, she wasn't wearing panties at all. Like none at all this time.

  In a flash you slap her hands so her skirt falls down as she looks at you kind of surprised.

Y/N: Are you an idiot? Where in the middle of the damn hallway? Also, who goes to school with no panties you dense dumbass?

  You whisper yelled at her as you slapped her upside her head making her fake being hurt.

Yumi: What? I'm just cheering you up for Valentines day. Besides, you know you like all this.

  She lightly patted her ass making you look away pretty irritated about it.

Y/N: Let's just get to class idiot. I'm not gonna be late because you wanna get all frisky in the hallway.

*Time Skip*

  You are eating lunch on the roof of the school alone as you overlook the others below. You noticed some people with there significant others with them on this special day. It didn't make you mad, but you found the affection they shared disgusting.

Yumi: Hey (Y/N)-kun.~

Y/N: Yo.

  Yumi pouts again since you didn't call her senpai, but she ignores it and sits down next to you scooting closer to you.

Yumi: Sooooo-

Y/N: Ask about Valentines day again and I'll throw you off the damn roof.

Yumi: Well dang I'm sorry for looking out for your well being.

Y/N: I don't think being perverted for my sake is a healthy way of showing it.

Yumi: I have no idea what you mean.

  Yumi drops an apple from her lunch bag on purpose as she fakes a gasp.

Yumi: Oopsie, look how clumsy I am.~

  She stands and bends over letting you get a full view of what's underneath. You glanced a but but blushed at the full moon clearly in your view.

Y/N: DUDE!

Yumi: What's wrong? I thought wolves loved the full moon?

Y/N: I play the wolf in that Little Red Riding Hood play one time and you never let me hear the end of it.