Power Girl X Male Reader (Lemon)

You were walking to your house late at night from your friends house, the two of you were working on new ideas for a game when you had to head home early. (Your a game designer)

On your way home you sense that you are being followed. You turn around to see 2 guys, both are very muscular and strong, you turn to run but are cut off by 2 other muscular guys, one with a bat, and one with a knife.

"Well look who we have here, looks like someone decided the wrong time to be outside." One of the guys said.

"Please fellas, I don't want any trouble." You said as you began to shake with fear.

One of them grabbed you by your collar and threw you against the wall.

"Well too bad, now you got trouble." One said.

The one with the knife picked you up by your throat and pressed you against the wall by your throat and held the knife to you.

"Now, give us everything you got, or else we're gonna paint the ground red with your blood." He said.

You shook in fear of these words, you didn't have anything on you, but you knew if you said that, they might kill you off just because.

"I-I can't d-do that, I don't have anything on me." You say with fear.

"Well now you know what that means, but intend of killing you fast, we're gonna do it nice and slow." He said as he dropped you on the ground.

The one with the bat stood over you and rose his bat in the air preparing for a strike. You covered your eyes so you wouldn't see it coming, then just as you were prepared to suffer, you notice the hit never came.

You look up and see that someone was holding the guy up by his neck, you focus your vision and see that yet again, you were saved by your girlfriend, Power Girl.

You watched as she punched the man in the stomach with her free hand and threw him into one of the other thugs.

The one with the knife tried to stab at her, but she grabbed his arm, twisted it until you heard a snap and then she let him fall to the ground in pain.

The final thug was to scared to move, all she did was walk closer to him and say.

"Boo."

The man ran away in fear, and his pals limped away in the same direction.

"Well, glad that's over." You say.

Power Girl then turned to you with a smirk.

"Honestly, how many times are you gonna get caught up in situations like these."

"It's not my fault." You say.

She walks over to you and picks you up bridal style.

"Hey, I can walk." You say.

"Yeah, but the way you are your most likely gonna fall into trouble again, so I'm gonna take you home myself, at least you'll be safer there with me." She said.

You didn't really object to it, you just enjoyed the flight back home.

*time skip*

When you arrived at the door, Power Girl let you down and then you opened the door to your house.

"Thank you for taking me home Kara." You say.

"No problem, but I do think I deserve a reward for all the times I've saved you." She says.

"Oh, a reward like what?" You ask.

She grabbed you by your collar and smashed her lips against yours. You melted into the kiss and just let it happen.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." You say.

You lead her to your room and then the fun began.

She pushed you on the bed and started kissing your neck, making you moan. She then removed your shirt and starts kissing down your bare chest.

She then stands back up and removes her clothing, so now she is wearing nothing.

"Do you like what you see?" She asks

"Y-yeah." Was all you could say.

You could feel your member becoming harder and herder from staring at her body.

"Well someone's getting excited." She said.

You blushed in at her words. She then got on her knees and began to unzip your pants, she pulled them down along with your boxers revealing your erect member.

She began to stroke it with her hands and lick the tip.

You felt waved of excitement surge throughout your entire body with each stroke and lick.

She stopped this and did something you always dreamed of doing with her.

She put your hardened member between her big breasts and began to move up and down on your shaft.

"Oh god yes." You moaned out.

She increased her speed a little bit more and after a while you felt as if you were about to reach your climax.

Without warning, your member erupted all over her face and breasts.

She stood up and licked some of the cum on her face.

"Well that was fun." She says.

Before she leaves to get cleaned up, you grab her by her arm.

"I'm not done with you yet." You say.

To her surprise you manage to bend her over on the bed and insert your member into her woman hood.

She let's out a moan of great pleasure as you began to thrust into her.

Even though she was a super hero and was suppose to have no weakness, you guessed now that you were her weakness.

You thrust into her faster, increasing your speed until you finally reach your climax and both you and Power Girl cum together.

"That was an excellent reward." She said sounding exhausted from the fun.

You both later got cleaned up in the shower and went to bed together.