Cosmos X Male Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: @Frost101

You and some members of Fairy Tail were on a rescue mission in the Abyss Palace trying to search for ways of escape.

You all were on the watch for the Garou Knights who were said to be very strong and will kill anyone they found as an enemy.

*Cosmos' POV*

I was watching these people from Fairy Tail walking around aimlessly trying to find means of escape.

I noticed one, a boy with (h/c) (h/l) hair, and dreamy (e/c).

To think someone that beautiful was with Fairy Tail.

"No matter, I'll just have to make him mine no matter what." Cosmos said with an evil grin.

*Normal POV*

As you got deeper into the forest like environment, you begin to get lost in your own thoughts of different ways to escape.

When you came to, you realized you were no longer with your team.

"Well isn't that just perfect." You say.

You wander around the area trying to find a means of escape, or at least try and find your team.

Before you realized it, 2 vines wrapped themselves around each of your legs, then two more came and binder your arms and suspended you off the ground by like 10 feet.

"What the hell!?" You say.

Just as you were about to shout for help, you saw a girl with messy pink hair emerge out of no where. Then the Vines lowered you to her level.

"I have you now beautiful." The girl said with a seductive tone.

"Who are you?" You ask

"I'm Cosmos, and well, let's just say I'm someone who is suppose to "execute" enemies like you." She says.

"But, your simply too beautiful to execute." She says as she caresses your cheek which causes you to blush.

"Well what do you want from me?" You ask.

"Oh you'll find out soon enough beautiful."

She pressed her lips softly against yours and began to kiss you deeply, she then began to reach her hand down your pants causing your member to become erect almost instantly.

"Well someone got hard fast." She giggled.

The she then used the Vines around your legs to spread them making easy access for her.

She began to unzip your pants and pulled down your boxers, as soon as she did this, your erect member popped out.

"Wow, your much bigger than I expected." She said with shock on her face as she admired your erection.

She began to stroke it lightly with her hands causing you to blush and moan.

She blushed as moans escaped your mouth with each stroke she did.

She then seductively licked up the shaft of your penis over and over.

"You taste good, but I wonder how you'd feel inside me." She said as the Vines dropped you on the ground.

In what seemed like a flash, she removed her dress and underwear then straddled on top of you blushing like mad.

She inserted your hardened member into her vagina and began to bounce up and down on you.

"Oh god you feel so amazing." She said.

Cosmos began to increase her speed on you. You sat up and wrapped your arms around her waist and began to suck on her left breasts while massaging the other.

"Oh god yes." She moaned out.

You began to thrust into her faster until you were at max speed.

"Cosmos, I'm a-about to cum." You said.

"So am I, let's cum together."

You felt as her walls tightened up around your member and you released your cum into her.

A/N: well, that was Interesting to write, also sorry if I wasn't accurate on alot of stuff, but I tried.