My Angel (Multiverse Bra X Human Male Reader LEMON)

Requested by: 

  You were going through town now that you were done with school for the day, you decided to head over to Capsule Corp. to meet up with your girlfriend, Son Bra. You remembered the day you first met Bra.

  You were on your way from school and bumped into her while you were out doing errands. You managed to get caught up in some thugs business and they held you hostage. She impressed you by dispatching the guards with great speed and strength that wowed you to the state where you couldn't help but see her as your guardian angel. You fell in love with her power and her as a person.

  Bra was all you could think about for the longest time, much to the point where after talking to her and knowing her for a year straight, you finally confessed your feelings for her. Admittedly, she didn't seem like the romantic type. She seemed more like a fighter and seemed to not care for the sentiments of love at this moment. But fate pulled me into her world, making my world a whole lot stranger. The rest was history after that, now here I am on my way to Capsule Corp to meet her for practice. Since she's been teaching me to fly as of recent. I can't remember everything she taught me about flight, but I was able to make ki blasts and raise my power level to some degree. For a normal human, I was pretty powerful, thanks to her brother Gohan, who was able to lend some insight since he remembers teaching his wife Videl the same thing when they were our age.

  Being apart of her world was hard as well, since her father was apparently two people, in one body. And those two weren't human wither, they were Saiyans, but just wrapping your mind around that was enough to confuse anyone. Luckily, her father likes you enough to allow you with her.

???: Hey dumbass!

  You snap out of your thought as you look around to find out where the voice is coming from. 

???: Up here.

  You look up as you see your better half float down to you as she plants a kiss on your cheek.

Y/N: Hey Bra, I was just on my way to see you. Why are you here?

Bra: Got bored and wanted to see you. Thought it'd be faster if we met in the middle. Since you still suck at flying.

Y/N: Well sorry not all of us can be half alien.

  Bra laughed as she planted another kiss on your cheek. The two of you embraced one another as Bra seemed to be more 'intimate' than usual.

Y/N: Something on your mind? Your not usually this physical.

Bra: I thought you liked physical?

Y/N: I do, but you just seem more so than usual.

  Bra sighed as she took you by your hands and began to ascend into the air. This frightened you as you flew into the air with her. She holds yo close to her to keep you from falling, and she just flies through the air at a low speed. High enough to where the two of you could see the sunsetting over the city.

Y/N: This is what you see every time you fly? It looks pretty.

Bra: It's whatever. I don't have time for the sentiment.

Y/N: Not even with me?

Bra: Hehe, you're the exception to that rule.

  Bra locks her lips with yours as the two of you float in the air above the city. You and bra spent most of your time hugging in the sky above as Bra shared more things that happened to her father Vegito in his past, stories that normal people wouldn't belive with proof, even some things she's been through.

Y/N: So your dad fought that pink creature Buu? That's when the fused permanently?

Bra: Yeah, then they had me. I'm super strong because of it too.