Weiss X Male Reader

Requested by: @IzotzTheIceKnight

Today was the day you were planning to ask out your long time crush, Weiss. You were so nervous, mainly because you didn't know what to do or say.

But you knew her long enough to prepare for it. When it was time for classes you got dressed in your usual school uniform and head to your first class.

*later in class*

In class you mainly just spent most of your time staring at Weiss from across the room.

"So, are you finally gonna ask her out?" Ren asked.

Ren was one of your most trustworthy friends and you trusted him with your secret love for Weiss. He was quiet and and a nice guy, so he never would blurt out your secret, never in a million years.

"Yeah, I'm hoping she'll say yes thoug." You say as you nervously adjust your collar.

Just as those words left your mouth, the bell rang for the end of class.

"Well its now or never my friend, just go for it, I believe you'll succeed." Ren said as he left the class.

His words made you feel more inspired to ask her out now.

You ran out of the class and tried to find where she went.

You saw her walking alone to her dorm but before she could enter, you ran to her and grabbed her hand.

She turned in shock, then calmed down when she saw it was only you.

"Weiss, I have something very important to ask you." You say.

"Sure, what is it (Y/N)?" She asks.

"Well, Weiss, in the time we've known each other, I've found myself feeling......alot happier when I'm with you or around you, and I just wanted to express my feelings to you. Weiss Schnee, i love you." You say with all the confidence you could muster up.

You waited for her response, then you felt her hand caress your left cheek.

"You finally said it." She said.

Before you could say anything, Weiss pulls you in for a warm kiss on the lips.

You couldn't do anything but wrap your arms around her waist and deepen the kiss.

You both were lost in the warm embrace of this loving kiss, but sadly air was needed so you both separated, leaving a string of saliva connecting to both of your mouths.

"To be honest, I've always loved you too (Y/N)." Weiss says.

These words make you feel twice as happier than before. She gives you one last peck on the lips before she has to go into her dorms.

You turn around skipping down the halls until you bump into Ren.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N), so, how'd it go?" He asks.

You give a big smile "It was fantastic." You then leave skipping g down the halls some more leaving Ren giggling at you.

A/N Srry for the late post, but I had alot of work that had to be done, so I apologize for my absence.