You're My Litte Butterfly (Demon Shinobu X MaleReader LEMON)

(This will be like an alternate part to my Demon Slayer X Male Reader, so it will mention some themes from that story)

  You were running through the forest with Kanao by your side. She had tears in her eyes as disbelief and grief filled her heart and leaked from her eyes.

  Quickly you yank her behind a tree and cover your mouth as you try to recover your breath and Kanao is sobbing into your chest. She was trembling and trying to compose herself. You peek over the bushes and notice the pale skin of your former master, and the former Insect Hashira.

Shinobu: Oh Kanao, (Y/N). Come on out, I just wanna share this beautiful gift that Doma gave me. Wouldn't you both want to be apart of our family.

  She turned her head to your direction making you duck once.

Shinobu: (Y/N), we can be a family. Doma can be your big brother, and me and Kanao can be your big sisters. Or would you rather us be your wives instead (Y/N).

  This made your skin crawl for a moment and your heart beat faster.

Shinobu: I've seen how you look at me. If you come out now, I promise to treat you both with care.

  She slightly lifts up a part of her kimono revealing her thighs. Her smooth, luscious, pale thighs.

  After some time, she begins to walk off as you and Kanao couldn't believe what she has become. One of the girls you loved was now a monster, and all because of Doma.

  First he took your sister, your Eye, Kanae, and now Shinobu.

Y/N: Kanao. You need to run and get back to head quarters and warn the others.

Kanao: W-what?

Y/N: My legs are in terrible pain. I used as much of my strength so that you could keep your energy to get out of here. You need to keep yourself calm and get out of here.

Kanao: I can't leave you. I will stand by you until the end.

  You feel a feeling of warmth wash I've you as you look at Kanao. You've been raised around her all your life and have only thought of her as radiant.

  Kanae, Shinobu, Kanao, Aoi, even Nezuko and Mitsuri. All of those girls made you feel a warmth in your heart.

  The blood in your body began to rise in temperature and Kanao noticed your face heating up as she leaned her forhead onto yours.

Y/N: You have to survive. If we stay here then she'll just kill us both.

  Kanao wanted to argue more, but her face became filled with conviction and drive.

  She leaned in and smashed her lips against yours making your face heat up. She was more forceful then you imagined she would be. She wrapped her arms around your neck deepening the kiss, it was clear she didn't want to separate from this. She didn't want to lose you, she wanted to savor every second she could with you.

  She releases you from the sweet, hot kiss as a string of saliva connects your lips to hers.

  She stands up with small tears in her eyes.

Kanao: Please, come back to me.

  She then turns and runs deeper into the forest.

  You slowly stand up and turn to where Shinobu was looking for you. Your face becomes pale as you come face to face with Shinobu herself.

Shinobu: Hey cutie.

  Fear takes over as you almost fall on your butt, but instead you draw your blades and try to muster up the strength to fight her.