Stress Relief (Hu Tao X Male Reader LEMON)

You were in your study reading over your notes that the traveler helped you collect. They recently went with Captain Beidou to Inazuma, and you hoped they would bring some notes to learn more from Inazuma. Or maybe they could take you with them.

  You hear a knock at your study making you sigh. You assumed it was Yanfei delivering more transcripts so you sleepily got out of your seat and slowly walked towards the door.

Y/N: Coming, hang on a moment.

  Once you open the door, you see your other friend Hu Tao.

Hu Tao: Hey (Y/N), wanna hang out today?

  You roll your eyes as you invite her into your study.

Y/N: Shouldn't you be at the Funeral Parlor? Or are you just that lazy.

Hu Tao: People don't die that often, so business has been slow.

  She rushes over to your desk as she seems to be examining the notes you were going over.

Hu Tao: You seem really interested in Inazuma.

Y/N: I've never been, so of course it's only natural.

  As you explain, you notice her bent over position that really brings out the shape of her, assets. Especially in those tight shorts she always wears.

  You groan as you try to compose yourself, but unbeknownst to you, the girl was aware the affects her body had on you. Especially when it coms to her backside.

  While she was overlooking your desk, you sit yourself down at your desk reading through another book. The context of which was one you got from Zhongli. That man was a mystery to you, and how he can work with Hu Tao with patience was even more of a surprise.

  While you read it, you feel pressure on your lap as you look up from the book and noticed that Hu Tao has made herself comfortable by sitting in your lap. You give an annoyed look on your face as she gives you a cheeky grin.

Y/N: Out of all the seats I have here, why do you chose this one?

Hu Tao: Because, it's the most comfortable for me.

  She lightly grabs the book and throws it to the side as she leans in closer to you. Her warm looking eyes staring right into your cool (e/c) ones. She wraps her arms around your neck as she lightly places small kisses on your lips.

Y/N: You weren't really bored were you?

Hu Tao: I was bored. But whenever I'm around you, I crave something a bit more stimulating.

Y/N: You mean like that time you nearly embarrassed me in front of the traveler and his floating mascot?

Hu Tao: What? It was just a little celebration.

Y/N: You were grinding your ass on me like a wolf in heat.

Hu Tao: And you loved it.~

  Her smile became more devilish as she grinded against you in your chair. You unconsciously feel your hands snake around her waist until you lower them to her soft butt, earning a few moans from the girl.

Hu Tao: Besides, I've heard through the grapevine how you always stare at Ganyu's luscious curves. So I know you have a type. I ain't no Ganyu, but I do wear these shorts for a reason.

  She lightly grabs your wrists as you feel her guiding your hands to grasp all around her butt. You hated to admit it, but you loved the sensation of her soft yet firm butt. You leaned your head against her chest as you groped her. She wraps her hands around your neck pulling you in close enough to hear her quickening heart beat.

Hu Tao: I know you've been very busy for a while, all with little appreciation and reward for your hard work. You don't have to act so stiff with me. Just relax, I'll take care of you, and give you what you need.

  Her lulling words make you feel more at ease, making you pull away from her chest and bring her in for a kiss. The Tension get's really hot as you both quickly start to undress yourselves while in the heated make out session. 

  Once you were done, you feel Hu Tao force you down on the ground.

Hu Tao: By the way, I lied when I said your lap was my favorite seat. My favorite seat is actually right-

  She pauses as she smothers your face with her ass.

Hu Tao: Here.

  While you are smothered beneath her, Hu Tao bends down and wraps her fingers around your hardened member. She snakes her tongue around the tip while lightly rubbing you up and down.

  Hu Tao moans loudly as she feels you slip your tongue into her wet caverns. This sensation only making her feel more lustful and horny. She lathers your member in saliva as she moans from your actions on her.

  As the actions continue, Hu Tao began to lust for you more and more with every passing second.

  Hu Tao felt herself getting close to her climax as your face was soaked with her love juices nearly making you drown. Though Hu Tao raised her ass off of your face giving you room to breath and recover.

Hu Tao: GAHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

  Before you could release yourself into her, she switched positions and straddled your waist. You sat up as she hugged onto your upper body tightly while digging her nails into your back. 

Y/N: Well looks like kitty has claws. Maybe I should remind kitty who's in charge here.

  Hu Tao gave a cow smirk as she slowly inserted your member into her.

Hu Tao: Then by all means, please tame me.~

  You thrust yourself into her while firmly gripping her ass and going as deep as you can into her making Hu Tao's eyes roll back into her head. The sudden speed picking up causes her hat to fall off from the sheer force and speed that you are thrusting into her.

  The entirety of your evening, from noon until the setting sun was filled with passionate lovemaking, to where your study was a mess and the scent of sex and love was in the air. The next day you woke up on the floor of your study with Hu Tao resting on your chest.

Hu Tao: That was amazing.~

  She sounded exhausted, as you also felt drained.

Y/N: We definitely should do this more often. It's good stress relief.

  Hu Tao sits up a bit as she smashed her lips lightly against yours as you find yourself squeezing her soft butt making her moan into the kiss.

  You and Hu Tao managed to make a habit out of this as a new form of stress relief just whenever you guys need some space from work, or whenever the urge crawled into either of your minds. Though you had to stop doing it in your study to keep it more organized.