Wonder Woman X Villain Male Reader

A/N I added to Villain part so spark up some extra flavor, now let's get started.

You were on the rooftops at night rushing to a meeting. You were expecting some new gear from a "friend" of yours.

You were known as "The Dream Stealer", you wore a black plague doctors mask, a long black hoody, and was armed with a double edged sword and two pistols.

You arrived at the warehouse where you were ordered to meet your so called friend for the new "goodies" you asked for.

You walked through a group of people all armed with assult rifles and various other weapons.

You entered the warhouse as the doors closed behind you, you walked up to a young man who seemed to be in his mid twenties with a bad scar on the side of his face, long brown hair, piercing grey eyes, and he was dressed fancy.

"So, do you have what I asked for William?" You say.

He snapped his fingers and some guys brought a pretty big create out and popped it open. It was full of many weapons and gadgets.

"Do you have what I asked for (Y/N)?" He asked.

You reached into your pocket and pulled out a diamond the size of your fist and tossed it to him.

He examined it in Aww and locked it in a brief case.

"Pleasure doing business with you old friend." William said with a smirk.

"Oh don't worry, the pleasures all......." You were cut off from the sound of gunfire outside the warehouse.

"What the hell is that?" William said

One of his goons ran up to him. "Sir, it's Wonder Woman, she's here." He said.

"God dammit, well everyone ready your weapons, we're gonna take this bitch out ourselves."

You had never seen Wonder Woman in person before, all you knew was that she was strong as all holy hell and impossible to escape from.

Also she's extremely sexy, but that's besides the point.

You drew your sword and waited for the doors to open. The guns finally stopped firing and soon after, the doors were forced open by none other than Wonder Woman herself.

Many of the men shot at her but she blocked the bullets with her shield. She then tossed it at a group of men and it ricocheted from one man to the other, knocking them all out.

Other men charged at her with knives and stuff, she easily disarmed and knocked out everyone that came her way, until you and William were all that was left.

You were a little scared at the moment, unable to make a move.

William drew his pistol and shot at her, but she used her bracelets to deflect the bullets.

She picked up a small rock and flicked it at him, the rock hit him hard enough in the head to knock him out, and then, it was just you and her.

She walked over to you and your fear grew the closer she got to you. You started to shake but tried to conceal your fear.

You charged at her with your sword but she grabbed the blade and yanked the sword out of your hands then tossing it to the side.

"Got anymore tricks, or are you gonna give up peacefully?" She said.

You decided to leave before things got to extreme. You ran towards the warehouse exit but she grabbed you by your hoody and held you off the ground by it.

"LET ME GO!!!" You say as you try to shake from her grasp.

"Hmm, you don't sound like someone who would be into crime like this, let's see if your face says otherwise." She said as she pulled off your mask.

When she saw your face you both began to blush. She looked at your face in aww.

You blushed in embarressment and tried to hide your face from her.

"So, that's what the Dream Stealer looks like under his mask, your to young to be involved in all this." She said to you as she let you down.

"Well its not like I have a choice, ever since my family died, I had no way else to make a living other than stealing." You said as you looked down at the floor.

"Well, someone as handsome as you shouldn't be involved in all this."

You blushed even more at her statment.

"Tell you what, I'll let you go if you do one thing."

"And what might this "one thing" be?" You asked.

"Just close your eyes and find out."

You did as you were told and closed your eyes. After a few seconds of them being closed you felt lips being pressed against yours.

You open your eyes in shock and see that Wonder Woman was kissing you. She pulled away with a smirk on her face leaving you with the biggest blush ever.

"There, that was the one thing." She said.

You didn't say anything, you just grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her in for another kiss, this time one more passionate and long.

You pulled away, you felt a great feeling of happiness in your chest, and you knew exactly what it was.

You hugged Wonder Woman and she hugged you back.

"I knew I could get through to you." She said.