I love you and I mean it so much. I'm taking risk with you kaya sana you will understand why we have to do it this way. Please love.

G:

I saw her sad face and who can resist a puppy look and beautiful face of her? I know I will not disagree coz' she is starting to be one of my weakness now, so I said...

You know what, yan din sana gusto ko mangyari. And I'm happy na pareho pala tayo ng gustong set up. I don't want you to be in trouble either. Hindi narin naman natin kailangan isa isahin what are the consequences kasi I know you and I are very aware about it.
Then I gave Rhi a quick but sweet kiss on her lips."

The night was filled with laughter.
she's just so witty and full of humor. Sarap niya kasama kasi siya yung type na girl na madaming naiisip... or let me term it this way " mataba yung utak"... haha! Hindi ako ganon ka galing sa area na yan but pag nag sama na kaming dalawa, grabe yung tawanan namin. It even felt like na yung tawanan at boses namin yung nag eecho ng malakas sa bar.

So love do you want another round? She naughtily asked.

Anong another round? I smiled while asking.

Syempre ng drink! then she laughed. Sige na I'll get you another drink... yung mejo mas malakas. she keeps on laughing.

Teka, ano bang trip mo ngayon? bakit ka ganyan.. at napatawa narin ako.

may naisip kasi ako and I guess this is the perfect time for me to see it myself. She naughtily smiled.

ha? Ano ba yon? ikaw talaga love... Napaisip tuloy ako.

Ok. wait love. Then she called the waiter and with a soft voice she ordered something na hindi ko man lang narinig dahil sa background music ng bar.

Love, ano ba kasi yung inorder mo? got curious.

She was just laughing and ayaw magsabi kung ano yon.

Basta love. Pagbigyan mo lang ako this time ha. please.

Napaisip ako, nakangiti na kinakabahan. Now, Rhi is taking a shot of Tequila.

After around 5 mins... dumating na ulet yung waiter, there's this glass that looks like another cocktail drink to me. Now it's served on our table.

Love, this is your Gone Tommorrow" drink... Then she gave me a very big smile.

Nanlaki mga mata ko sa totoo lang. This is the kind of cocktail drink na iniiwasan ko. Pero ano to' at mukhang mapapasubo ata' ako neto.

oh' ba't nanlalaki mga mata mo?
then she laughed quite a bit loud. 

Love! bakit sa lahat ng drinks heto pa yung pinili mo? I smiled.

c'mmon love, kaya mo yan. Pagbigyan mo na ko please. sige na naman. she naughtily pleaded.

Hayyy. lakas talaga ng trip mo love.
at tumawa narin ako non-stop.

she also laughed so hard. It was really a very fun night for the both of us.

Pilit ko parin tinanggihan yung drink na yon but Rhi never stopped asking me to take this drink.

Hayyy. sige na nga. pag ako hindi nakauwi, ikaw ang bahala ha. napangiti nalang ako.

yes! love, go for it! yay! She's really excited to see me drinking this.

Ok. this is for you love! Huminga muna ako ng malalim before drinking this gone tommorrow! And there you go, sobrang ramdam ko yung init na unti unting bumababa at my throat. I saw how happy She was. Sobrang lakas narin ng tawanan naming dalawa. It's like we're no longer ourselves anymore.

Namumula kana love! She said.

umiikot na yung paningin ko, i'm starting to become a lil' bit talkative and restless. I was even laughing all the time. Nakaka impress si Rhian, parang sanay na siya because I didn't find her drunk, unlike me.

Love? you okay pa ba? she asked.

G:

I love you! I think I said it to her 3 times, pa ulit ulit. While I saw her smiling sweetly at me.

And that's it. Na gone tommorrow na nga ako coz' bigla nlng ako parang nakatulog.

Di ko na alam kung ano pa nangyari after....

7:00 AM

got a hang over... I thought, how did I ended up sleeping at Rhian's bed. I was also surprised that we're both only wearin' undies while covered with four big soft pillows on her bed. she's still sleeping. When I heard her phone beeping, her phone wasn't locked. And it was just right beside a small lamp on a table near me. It was beeping non-stop.
So I got tempted to see it.

New message from babe :

Wake up babe! aren't you going to race today? I've got your mini cooper here waiting for you. Then after this, makakapag vacation narin tayo together.

After ko mabasa yung message ng bf niya, parang pakiramdam ko nabuhusan ako ng malamig na tubig. Ayaw ko isipin but ramdam na ramdam ko na nagseselos ako. Napaisip tuloy ako. There are these different kinds of thoughts coming inside my head but i refused to assume right away. I just left her phone and started putting my clothes on.

I don't want to wake her up kasi baka she needs to have alot of sleep. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and decided to leave her house early.

Thank god there's no traffic. So while I was driving, i've sent her a message :

G:
love, sorry if I left early. Need to do something. Thank you for last night. Lets talk later. I love you!