1.10 "I'm So Sorry, Darling"

Start from the beginning

I nodded. 

Kol "Brother, would you like to visit him? I could drive you and then you could go back home"

Nik nodded "That would be nice of you. Corina, wanna join?"

I nodded "Yes but i'm gonna take my own car. I have a meeting someone later"

Kol raised an eyebrow "with who?"

I shrugged "a friend" 

In the woods.

I parked on the street side and we walked to Derek's old house by foot. 

Derek came our way "Its been a long time, Nik"

Nik smiled "Too long, friend"

Then they hugged each other brotherly.

Kol put a hand on my lower back "you have a second, love?"

I nodded and walked over to the bridge. 

Kol "you gonna tell me why you've been punishing me with silence, darling?"

I raised an eyebrow "I smelled you and Derek at the boys locker room, Kol"

Kol "you eavesdropped?"

I nodded. 

Kol sighed "we had no choice, darling-"

I scoffed "Bullshit, Kol. You had a choice. You had the choice to ask him, not to scare the crap out of him."

Kol "Would it matter if i say that i didn't enjoy it?"

Me "yes because you would be lying to me. Kol, we both know that you love nothing more than to torture people and all that stuff. And honestly, i don't care about because i enjoy it too. but i told you to not touch my friends"

Kol nodded "and i am sorry"

I scoffed, shaking my head "i have to go see my friend"

He nodded, looking down. 

At Jackson's.

I rang the door bell. 

Mr. Wittemore opened it and looked at me surprised. 

I smiled "Hi, i'm Corina Argent, a friend of Jackson's. does he happen to be home?"

He nodded "of course he it. he's in his room. upstairs the second door on the left"

I smiled "thank you"

Then i walked upstairs and knocked on the door. 

Jackson yelled "neither hungry nor thirsty! thanks, bye!"

 I walked in confused "bye, too?"

Jackson turned around to me.

His face lit up a little "hey, what are you doing here?"

I shrugged "I heard what happened earlier and i just wanted to make sure you're okay"

Jackson nodded" I'm fine but there is something you should know about Kol, Corina"

i sighed "what do you mean?"

Jackson "he and Derek cornered me in the locker room earlier. They threatened me. Kol wanted to kill me, Corina, i could see it in his eyes. I know that it's your relationship but you should really overthink it again."

I looked down.

Jackson asked confused "why don't you look affected by it? "

I looked at him "because i know what happened. He told me everything"