Zombie apocalypse (A 1d fanfic)

What would you do if you woke up one day to the banging and shouting of your parents downstairs?

Talia was your normal teenage girl who was really fierce and living her life as a dream with her two best friends Adam and Raymond and her perfect Prince Charming boyfriend, Jonathan.

Until one day she woke up to the sound of her parents downstairs struggling against something and sounds of gunshots and screams filled her ears.

Losing both her parents she escapes and falls in to the arms of no one other than the hottie himself Harry Styles whilst hiding in the woods. Working with the boys and their three girlfriends she finds the mall Jonathan and her two best friends work as security guards as a shelter and hiding place.

But what would happen when they would have to leave the mall after a massive attack from the zombies that broke in? They find some new people on the way as well as meeting The Wanted, their biggest enemies. Will the enemies cause problems or will they work together?

Will Talia and Jonathan finally have their happliy ever after or not? Who will survive and who won't? Will they find the safe zone?

Read on to find out.....

Zombie apocalypse (A 1d fanfic) *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें