T h i r t y

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

----

~2 Years Later~

// Clementine's POV //

"So, Clementine, I heard you and Harry have been broken up for 2 years now, and nobody still knows why. Could you possibly answer millions of fans' question for the past 2 years now?" I sighed, not this again.

That has been the question that I've been asked since 2 years ago when I found out Harry was cheating on me with some slut. And you'll be shocked at who it is. Hadley and the other girls were looking at me waiting for me to answer and so was the interviewer Holly.

"Well," I started off. "It was back in January of 2014, the new year. And I was laying on the couch with my dogs. When I all of a sudden got a phone call from Mr Styles himself." I was looking directly into the camera like I was sending out a message to him.

"And when I answered it, all I heard was moaning. And I-" I couldn't go through with talking about it any longer. I broke down In tears and hid my face in my hair while the rest of the girls huddled around me to hide me from the camera.

After I had calmed down. Holly steered the conversation away from me and started talking about our upcoming album and tour.

"So, girls, all that has been talked about lately is your new upcoming album 'Get Weird' are you girls excited that it will be released in 2 days? I know the Infinities are!" The crowd cheered in response. And I forced a smile. God, I hate what Harry has done to me. I just can't smile like normal anymore. It's like all of the happiness that I had left was sucked out of me. 

After all of the album talk, Holly turned to me again with a smile full of sympathy and pity. Well, she can shove her sympathy and pity up her arse. I don't need it from her. "So Clementine, I heard that your baby sister was born 2 years ago. What's her name?" Holly asked and once again I forced a smile.

"Her name is Genevieve Rose Winters. And she's now 2 and was born on September 1st, 2014" I said actually giving a genuine smile for once. The only thing these past 2 years that has brought a smile to my face is G, she's like my only ray of sunshine that I have left.

 ----

It was now after the interview and me and the girls still had a bit of promoting to do for our album. And I was not really looking forward to it.

It was now an hour and a half later when we got done with it and I just wanted this to be over with. I couldn't help but think about Harry. He's the only thing that my mind drifts off to. And I fucking hate it. Why can't he just get the hell out of my head and leave me the hell alone?

After I and the girls separated I headed home. While the rest of the girls went to the mall. They offered me to come with them but I politely declined to say I needed to get my head straight.

Once I got inside my house, I shut the door and headed upstairs to my room with Peppermint, Stella, and Lil' Cali following behind me. Oh, and I haven't mentioned my new hamster Chloe. She's a spoiled little brat.

After I fed her I fell back onto my bed. Oh, and I also had to get a new iPhone too, because when I threw my phone 2 years ago against the wall it completely shattered. So I got the iPhone 6 in rose gold.

Also after the girls and I's album released we would be having our Get Weird Tour, that the fans still don't know about. Since we are planning to announce it after the album is released.

I was about to fall asleep but Peppermint kept licking my toes and since I'm very ticklish I kept squirming every time. She does this when she needs to go to the loo. I sighed and stood up from my bed and when I did she barked and spun in a circle. I laughed and walked to my bedroom door and opened it and walked out and down the stairs with her following me.

After I let her out I made sure the doggy door was unlocked so they could get back in. I headed into my lounge and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. And it was One Direction's live interview for TMZ. And I turned up the volume.

"We are now live with One Direction!" The thousands of fans in the audience screamed and the boys just smiled. But what got me the most was Harry's smile. His smile almost looks as fake as mine when I'm out in public. But why in the hell does he have that smile?

He was the one that cheated on me. Not the other way around.

It was now 30min into the interview and their interviewer Chad was just now asking about the boys' girlfriends (Which are my band mates) and I kinda felt left out. Well, that was until Chad turned to Harry and was questioning him about our break up.

"So, Harry, why don't you tell us about your break up with Clementine Winters." I was surprised at how straight forward this guy was. I mean goddamn! Harry coughed and looked at the camera then back at Chad.

"To be completely honest, I miss her, and what I did was unforgivable, but-" he touched his ear piece listening to something and shook his head. His facial expression which went from blank to saddened, made the boys look at him and Chad.

"I still love her," when he said that my jaw dropped along with the rest of the boys and Chad. I felt tears swell up in my eyes. No, Clem! He's just saying that to get you crawling back to him! "But I know she'll never take me back. And I don't blame her."

"W-well that's all the time we have for today folks! This was ONE DIRECTION!" The whole time Chad was saying that Harry was staring at the camera and I was in a trance staring into his emerald green eyes.

----

See! I promised you I would update again! And I don't know what chapter I'm going to end this book on, I just can't think of a way to end it! I still have a few more chapters to write until this book ends, So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you very soon in the next one. So until next time Peace out my lovely Lil' carrots! ~Megan (: x