T w e n t y-T h r e e

I hope you carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

|December 24th, 2013, In The Plane Flying To London, 11:05 pm|

// Clementine's POV //

"Clementine Winters I love you,"  Harry said bringing me into a kiss and I felt myself tearing up. I mean I knew that I loved him for a while now but I never said anything because I was afraid of rejection but now that Harry's the one that told me that he loved me everything has changed.

"Y-you love me?" 

I couldn't believe my ears.. am I dreaming?

"A-are you sure about that?" I asked floating off into all of the wild thoughts that were running through my brain like 'Is he just saying this to make me feel better?' and 'Is this a prank? I feel like I'm dreaming..' I just couldn't believe it, I'm in complete shock.

"Yes, I truly mean it, Clementine, I'm Truly, Madly, Deeply in love with you," Harry said, saying the most cliche thing I ever heard but that's one of the things I love about him.

I laughed and the grin that was on his face was breathtaking. Man, I love this goofy boy sitting beside me. 

"Harry-" I said taking a breath "I love you too." the grin that never left his face got MUCH bigger. He grabbed my hand off the arm rest and put it to his lips and kissed it gently whispering the words that I thought not even a minute ago were fake.

"I love you"

----

I know your all gonna be mad at me but this is just a filler I'll try and make the other chapters longer just bare with me and my slowness of updating! Ily ~Megan (: x