E i g h t

// Clementine's POV //

It's been about a month since whole incident with Elliot and Taylor, and now were in Columbus, Ohio. We had just finished with sound check, so now all we have to do is wait at least 3 hours until the concert starts and I was more anxious then ever, how tough are Columbus's crowd going to be? Me and the girls are chilling in my hotel room while the boys are out doing god knows what. And to be completely honest, I feel like I've also got closer with Harry over the past month and I think he's quite nice. ;)

"Clem? Are you okay?" Layla asked and everybody turned and looked away from the telly, and in my direction. (haha get it One Direction? no okay.. Lol) "Yeah, what's has been going on with you lately, you never seem like yourself anymore.." Hadley interjected and Lily looked at me knowingly. "Clem, you seemed so happy after our concert last month, before we found out about the opening act thingy, now your all sad.. Is it because you don't want to be touring? That'd be understandable since we had been from home for so long.. Do you miss Elliot?" Penelope questioned me and I felt like I want to scream and rip my hair out, all at the same time. Without thinking, I turned my focus to Lily, pleading her with my eyes, for help.

"Guys.." Lily started off slowly, looking at me for confirmation before she continued, and I sighed, they would figure it out anyways. "Last month, after our concert in Miami, Florida, Clem found out that Elliot had been cheating on her for many months and he also lied about being in London, he was in New York with Taylor Swift and Harry and her ran into them last month at Starbucks." She explained it to them so well, when I'd probably just break down. They all gasped and I shuddered, closing my eyes. I knew they'd react this way. I opened my eyes, sighing, with relief written all over my face as I mouthed a 'thank you' over to Lil and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Clemmy! I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that! No one does!" Penelope yelled and came running over to me and hugged me, I just shrugged to myself and embraced her back. She means no harm, she's just trying to make me feel better. "Yeah, thanks gals. I feel a lot better this month than last.." I said and they all nodded understanding what I meant by that. "Well, okay enough of that doom and gloom. Let's just try and enjoy the rest of this tour and forget about those bitches." Layla told us and we all laughed, nodding and then Hadley turned to me with the most mischievous looking grin on her face.

"So, Clem, what's been going on with you and curly, I've seen how you two have gotten closer over the past month." Hadley asked, wiggling her eyebrows and I felt my cheeks redden. Smirking, and the others must have listened in because now there all grinning and smirking at me, but I had a trump card. "Oh, really? Because it also looked like you and the Irish lad have gotten closer as well," I smirked right back at her as her cheeks flared up with embarrassment.

"Okay, so maybe I like Niall, but I swear to god if any of you tell him or the other boys I will personally rip your breasts off and shove them down your throat," Hadley threatened us and we all laughed and nodded each of us promising now to tell and Hadley and the rest of the girls turned their attention back to me.

"Now what did we just overhear about you and a certain curly haired lad? What's been going on with you two?" she asked me and I shrugged "yeah I like him-" the girls cut me off by hooting and hollering making me roll my eyes a couple of times. "If you would've let me finish, I was going to say 'as a really good friend'," once I finished they all responded with 'yeah rights' or 'you clearly can't see how much Harry likes you' and I rolled my eyes at each one of them.

"Yeah right" I repeated back to them and then there was a knock at the door, before the boys walked into the room. "'Yeah right', what?" Harry asked looking at me and the girls smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at them once again. "Nothing," I replied to him casually while looking at the telly that was playing some stupid advertisement about a shampoo that can supposedly tame the wildest of hair and stop frizz and I just thought it was plain out ridiculous. But out of the corner of my eye I could see him looking confused by my behavior. Okay, maybe I have developed a teeny tiny crush on him, but It'll probably pass over in a few weeks. Oh, great, now I see a lot of awkward encounters in my future....

----

Aww! Hadley likes Niall! Eh I seen this coming raise your hand if you seen it coming.. or vote *raises hand and votes* It doesn't take long to do either of those! Okay, so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Bye..!
~Megan (: x