T e n

I hope you enjoy this Chapter my lil' carrots!

----

// Clementine's POV //

"Clementine! guess what!" Hadley said while speeding into my hotel room, "what is it?" I asked flipping through 'People' magazine. "I and Niall are dating!" once the words came out of her mouth I dropped my magazine and brought her into a hug "I'm so happy for you! But.. I already knew.." She asked me how I knew and I showed her the magazine I was reading.

She and Niall were on the front page of it and in the description, it said: 'Has Niall Horan found his Princess? It indeed looks like he found his Princess from one of the biggest girl bands in the world INFINITY! Yep, that's right, Niall Horan and Hadley Monroe there dating! As it shows in the picture the two were out at a restaurant when Niall popped the question and by the look on Hadley's face she was surprised and excepted with a kiss!'.

Once she was done reading her face was beet red and I laughed, "It's okay, Hadley, you two weren't very secretive so of course they would find out before you guys had the chance to tell them yourself.." I smirked at her and once again her face blushed like a tomato. "um well you got a point there. I wonder if Niall will be mad-" Niall busted through my door right before she could finish her sentence "Hadley! did you see the maga- oh."

Niall saw that Hadley was in here with me with the magazine in her hands with them on the cover of it "well I guess you already saw it.." Niall said scratching the back of his neck, Hadley smiled "It's okay Ni I'm not mad we were both the ones who were careless so... yeah and It probably wouldn't have been a secret for long anyway because well we're both REALLY well known and all.." Hadley trailed off and Niall came up to her and they hugged then started kissing and I groaned. "Ugh, PDA! get a room you two! And no, not MY room!" I complained and they laughed and Hadley came up and hugged me and they left my room.

I sat on my bed with my Mac in hand right as another knock came to my door and I groaned "Now who is it?!" I yelled out in frustration and opened my door and as of right as I did someone's cold lips smashed against mine.

----

You're all gonna kill me for this cliffhanger but GUESS WHAT! One Direction released a new song AND IT'S CALLED INFINITY! IT PRACTICALLY HAS THE SAME NAME AS MY BOOK AHH! I'M FREAKING OUT AND THE NEW ALBUM COME'S OUT ON 11-13-15 I CANNOT WAIT AND YOU CAN PRE-ORDER IT I WANT TO SOO BAD BUT MY MUM WON'T LET ME AHHH -.- OKAY BYE, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!