S e v e n

Enjoy this chapter my carrots byee!

----

// Clementine's POV //

It's been about a 3 day's since the tour started and I haven't ran into the 2 douche's so it's all good well that was until this morning Liam asked if me and Harry could go to Starbucks to get everybody some coffees. I seen them while me and Harry were in line to get our order and Elliot looked my way and I literally ducked down behind Harry and while he got our order and once he had them in his hand I pulled him out of Starbucks as fast as I could without spilling the drinks.

Once we were far enough from the cafe but right as we got to the parking lot I heard Taylor's and Elliot's voice a little behind us and all of the color drained from my face I started walking faster with Harry's hand intertwined with mine, I couldn't run because we had the coffee's in our hands so I'm pretty much doomed.

"Harry!" I whispered shouted to him and he looked over at me confused "hurry up!" I whisper shouted to hik again and before we could take off I heard Taylor's annoying squeaky voice. "Oh look Elliot! It's Clementine !" I stopped right in my tracks, no this can't be happening why now, why here?! "What's wrong clemmy clue, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"Oh your wrong Ellie I didn't see a ghost all I see is a lying, cheating arsehole" I remarked back and they all looked shocked by my comeback.

"What's wrong bitches? You look like you've seen a ghost" I asked them and Taylor scoffed and grabbed Elliott's hand, walking back to his car. I looked over at Harry and he smiled at me. "I'm happy for you Clem, you stood up for yourself" he told me and I nodded. I'm actually surprised I did because of my reaction to when they were behind us I was kinda freaking out but when I seen her with him I just lost it, and I was so tempted to punch her in the face

"Alright, let's just get these back to the boys and girls" I nodded down to the coffee's in our hands and he nodded and we headed towards the street.

----

Okay I'm sorry I've been lacking with the updates, I'm just stressed out so.. I apologize. School is starting up again in 2 day's and we found out my grandma has cancer so yeah.. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one bye!

Vote&Comment

~Megan (: x