F i f t e e n

Hope you enjoy this enjoy this Chapter!

----

// Hadley's POV //

O.M.G! Harry kissed her I swear to god if he hurts her I will rip his balls off and shove down his throat and make him choke on them. ALSO, HE JUST KISSED HER ON LIVE TV! Ooh, shit is about to get real.

Taylors mum gasped as Harry kissed Clem and I smirked but tried to hide it from the witch itself the others were hooting and hollering and I laughed and Madeline glared at us and I smirked back at her and I heard her huff like a child.

I looked over at Niall to see his expression and he didn't look surprised at all neither did Louis but Liam had the biggest smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile too. My Lil' Clemmy clue is all grown up.. Aw, this brings a tear to my eye.

// Clementine's POV //

I was stunned and couldn't move Harry's lips are on mine and I'm am flipping the heck out, I didn't kiss back at first trying to process things and because of that I think he was VERY nervous about that but eventually I kissed back and he sighed in relief and I smiled into the kiss and smiled back. I don't know how long we have been kissing but eventually, Harry broke away and the smile on his face was probably bigger than a planet.

When we looked at our friends all of them had the biggest smiles on their faces but when I looked at Madeline she had the biggest scowl on her face and I gave her a fake smile and she was still scowling at me and I just looked away from her and back at Harry but only to see that he was already looking at me.

"Hi boyfriend" I winked at him and he winked back, "hi girlfriend" I sighed man I'll never get used to hearing that again. But Harry isn't Elliot he won't hurt me.

Boy was she wrong...

----

Ooh, what do you think will happen? I know it's short but please bear with me writer's block is so fucking annoying sorry!

Hope you enjoyed bye! ~Megan (: x