T h i r t e e n

Hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!

----

// Clementine's POV //

It's now 8:30 and we are now downstairs eating the free breakfast our hotel provides and let me tell you that it is quite delicious. I'm having some blueberry pancakes with some strawberries and maple syrup, Hadley has like 6 waffles on her plate with some syrup and strawberries on it and I laughed when I seen that Niall was eyeing her plate. I think Penelope read my mind because she started singing "Niall has hungry eyes for Hadley's plate" and I joined in with the rest of the girls and Niall and Hadley were blushing and we all laughed once again.

"So, Harry what's going on with you and Clementine" Louis asked there was a lot of Ooh's and smirks going through the room I blushed and I'm pretty sure I seen Harry's face as red as a tomato but so I could I hide my face I flopped my hair in front of my face and started to eat my pancakes.

"Aw look Clementine is blushing" I heard Layla say and I kicked her from under the table "shut up..!" I mumbled under my breath and everyone laughed but I didn't hear Harry because he was also blushing.

I peeked up from my hair and I seen that Harry was also looking at me with a red face but he was smiling so I smiled back at him, "Okay so If everyone is already done we can head off to the interview" Liam said and we all nodded and stood up from the table.

----

Hope you enjoyed my lil' carrots and I'll see you in the next Chapter! P.s. Don't be a ghost reader COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

~Megan (: x