T w e n t y-T w o

I hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely lil' carrots!

----

|December 24th, 2013, San Antonio, Texas 7:30 pm|

// Clementine's POV //

After I and the girls ran off the stage we heard the crowd go wild once the boys came on and as we headed to our dressing room I couldn't help but want to punch a wall. Because standing in a corner in the hallway was Taylor Swift I slowed my pace down letting the girls go in front of me and I'm surprised they didn't notice I was gone. As I walked over to Taylor I could see that she was crying.. ha serves that bitch right.

She must have heard my footsteps because her head snapped up and when she looked at me she started crying even harder than before. Is it weird to say that I actually feel pity for her? After all that she's put me through? I think it is.

"Taylor?" I asked her in a barely audible voice

"Are you okay?" I ask and she shakes her head. "I know when I first told you that I didn't care that he was cheating on me but now since I actually caught him with Danielle... I know how it feels to get your heart broken.." she mumbles and I smile "welcome to the 'I got my heartbroken club' " I say and she laughs "yeah."

"Clementine" I hear her diminutive voice ask as I look down to the ground so I look back up.

"I'm sorry," she says then turns around and walks down the corridor out the back door and I'm stood there speechless.

When I walked into the dressing room after the whole 'Taylor' incident I had 4 pairs of eyes on me and I scratched my arm uncomfortable with the situation that I was in. "Where have you been young lady?" Hadley asks with a playful but serious look on her face I laugh and she smiles and shakes her head, "I was talking to Tay-" I got interrupted by Taylor walking into our dressing room with Elliot dragging him by his ear.

When he looked up and seen me he smirked and I was totally ready to kick his arse. I put down my phone back on the table that I picked it up from and walked directly over to him and smiled and punched him right in the jaw.

----

|December 24th, 2013, San Antonio, Texas 9:30 pm|

// Harry's POV //

Once I and the boys got done with our concert we headed backstage, back to our girlfriends, and I couldn't wait to see Clem since it has been a few hours since we last seen each other and to be honest I missed her.

When we got their dressing room I opened the door and right as we all walked in Clementine punched someone in the face and as I walked closer I saw it was Elliot and I had to pull Clem back before she ended up killing him.

"Clem calm down!" I said trying to calm her down, I think it was working because I managed to pull her away from him but she was still glaring at him panting really heavily.

I looked up and seen Taylor Swift standing by the door and she had a pained look on her face but I couldn't pay attention to her my girlfriend needs me right now.

"C'mon Clem-" I tried saying by got interrupted by Paul and Preston and the girls' bodyguard Henry came walking through the door telling us it was time to get back on the tour bus so we could head back to the hotel that we were staying in so we could get our stuff ready so we could all head back to London in time for Christmas. But I honestly don't think we'll make it.

When we got on the tour bus Clementine walked up to me, "Hey.. can I talk to you?" she asked and I nodded following he back into the bunk area.

We sat down on her bed she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" she out of the blue and I looked down at her to see a tear run down her face.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked and she shook her head "I've not been the best of girlfriend and I feel really bad about that, I mean I pulled you into all the drama with Taylor and Elliot back when we weren't even dating" she said looking down and I turned to her and put two fingers under her chin and brought her face up to look at me.

"Clem, you've been the best girlfriend a guy could ask for. And I don't care that you brought me into the drama with Elliot, Taylor is my ex so it kinda concerns me too" I said and she nods turning head from me and looking down at the ground again.

"Hey, hey look at me," I said bringing her face  to look at me again, "Clem honestly, I don't care about any of that so please don't put yourself down about this.." I told her looking deep into her dark green eyes. 

"Clementine Winters, I love you," I told her bringing her into a slow but gentle kiss surprising the both of us.

----

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you all in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! ~Megan (: x