E l e v e n

Hope you enjoy this chapter my lil' carrots!

----

// Harry's POV //

I have no idea what my plan is for coming here but now I can't back out now since I already knocked on Clementine's door, I don't know what my plan was but I surprised myself when she opened the door... I kissed her. I know if my mum was here she would probably scold me for stealing a kiss from a girl but yeah... I don't give a shit. But you know what surprises me the most she kissed me back, does that mean she likes it? or she likes me? Oh God, I sound like a teenage school girl right now.

After the kiss was finished I slowly backed away Clementine looked up at me shocked and I bet I had the same expression on my face. I-I'm nervous what if she's mad at me and slaps me what if- I got cut out of my thoughts by her lips smashing against mine like I just did a minute ago and let me tell you I wasn't expecting that.

About another minute later we were both breathless and I had her pushed against the wall beside her door.. ;) "Well that was very unexpected.." Clem mumbled and I smiled at her and she looked up at me and smiled but she looked like she wanted to laugh really badly "what?" I asked her and she burst out laughing and after she was done she moved closer to me and my heart started to beat really fast that I'm surprised she couldn't hear it.

"You have some of my lipstick on your lips" she whispered to me while slowly wiping it off of my lips and now my face probably looks like a tomato "oh.. ah thanks" I stutter still flustered by the gesture of her fingers on my lips. After she was done she reopened her door "would you like to come in?" she asked smiling and I nodded back smiling back at her.. I don't think this smile will ever come off my face... Boy was I wrong...

----

Ooh, what do you think will happen sorry this chapter is short but it's just a filler for that cliffhanger that I gave you carrots two days ago haha I hope you enjoyed and I will see you gals or guys very soon bye! ~Megan (: x

Infinity || Harry Styles FanFic AU ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें