O n e

Enjoy the chapter bye! This chapter is dedicated to MaddyS3115

----

// Clementine's POV //

"And we don't let nobody bring us down. 

No matter what you say it won't hurt me. 

Don't matter if I fall from the sky.

 These wings are made to fly!"

I finished off our song 'wings', then Hadley brought her blue, jewel encrusted microphone to her mouth.

"Thank you Chicago, we are so honored to have played here. Goodnight!"

Once we got backstage, we all gathered into our dressing room and brought each other in a group hug. "That was one of the most wickedest stadiums we've ever played at!" Penelope's Australian accent broke the silence in the quiet room we were all in and we all laughed, while nodding our heads. "Yeah, that was pretty awesome." Layla agreed and we all laughed again, right as our bodyguards Nathan, Xavier, and Henry came into the room.

"Come on girls, the bus is here." Xavier said,  and we all nodded as they cleared a way, so that we could get out of the door of the back entrance. Since we're trying to leave before everyone else so it won't be as hectic as it usually is after every concert.

Once we all got in the tour bus I ran towards the bathroom.

"I call dibs on the shower first!" I yelled out and the other girls groaned, while I laughed in victory. I went to my bunk and slid the curtain open, while reaching out to grab my suitcase out of the compartment underneath my bed. I opened my suitcase up and grabbed my pj's, and my shower bag. Afterwards walking towards the bathroom, opening the door, then walking into the bathroom, shutting the door.

After my shower, I got dressed and wiped the remaining make-up off my face, while I  got out my toothpaste and my toothbrush. After I was done, I opened the door with my shower bag in hand and when I looked up, Hadley was standing there with her stuff in her hands, with a displeased look on her face and I smiled cheekily at her. "The shower is all yours." I said, then leaving the bathroom, walking to my bunk.

Once I got settled into my bed with my iPhone in hand, I was looking through my past messages of my boyfriend Elliot and I, that we had right before I went onstage.

Elliot: Don't worry babe you'll do fine.

Me: Yeah, I hope so..

Elliot: Well, I have to go. I uh have to watch my sister.

Me: Alright, tell Hannah I said Hi!

Elliot: Okay, bye.

Me: Byeee!

That was all exactly 2 hours ago since it's now 12:05pm here in Chicago, It's now morning in London so I guess I can call him..

I dialed his number and put it to my ear and It rang like 5 times before he picked up.

Elliot: Hello?

Someone, or should I say some girl answered his phone and let me tell you she had the squeakiest voice.

Me: Who are you, and why do you have my boyfriends phone?

Elliot?: Um.. What do you mean YOUR boyfriend? He's MY boyfriend.

Me: Excuse me bitch, I've been with him for 2 fucking year so you have no right to say that he's YOUR boyfriend when he's MINE!"

Elliot?: Oh really have you ever slept with him during those 2 years? Because we've been dating for about 4 months now, and we've had sex almost every week!