T w e n t y-E i g h t

I hope my lovely Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter! It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN! *music plays* Haha no but seriously Infinity is almost over! Then We go Camping With One Direction will begin!

----

~2 Weeks Later~

// Clementine's POV //

It has been two weeks since I found out Penelope was pregnant, two weeks since she proclaimed that she was going to leave the band, two weeks since she didn't leave the band.

Ugh, damn those two weeks. All I've been thinking about is my mum, Penelope, and Harry. Like, my mum and Penelope both told me they were pregnant. And I'm happy but Pen, how is she coping with this? I would be freaking the fuck out. But not Pen, she's much stronger than I am.

"Clementine!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at the sound of Harry's voice. "Yes?" I asked utterly confused at what he was telling me.

"I asked you if you wanted to go watch the new movie that is coming out today." He said and I nodded, "what is it?" I asked and from the smirk that appeared, it was a horror movie.

"Oh god, what is it?" the smirk that was on his face grew bigger.

"Crimson Peak."

----

That was all 30 minutes ago, we both are now standing in line waiting to get our tickets for Crimson Peak. And I was just pouting while Harry stood to smirk with his hood over his head and ray bans on.

I was wearing the same thing. And the weird thing is we were actually matching. I was wearing some black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and so was he. I was wearing a grey jumper. So was he.

I guess we're that type of couple.

When we got up to the counter Harry told the man behind the counter what movie we wanted to see and when the man said the price which was 20 pounds I stopped Harry from getting his money out of his pocket.

"No, Harry, I can pay for my ticket. You don't have to." I said and he smiled and shook his head. "That would be so ungentlemanly of me. I asked you on this date so I'm paying Clem." I sighed but was not giving up so easily.

"Fine, you pay for the tickets and I'll pay for the snacks. Deal?" He sighed knowing I wouldn't rest unless I at least paid for something.

"Fine. But don't expect this every time" he said that with a huge grin on his face.

----

The movie is now over (which I'm glad about) and I and Harry are now on our way back to my house.

And let me tell you I literally hate that damn movie! I know why Harry picked it now. He just wanted me to jump into his arms every time I got scared.

But am I complaining?

No.

Once we got back to my house, Harry and I went inside and sat on my couch. Just chatting about the night and how fun it was and then we started talking about management for some odd reason it just drifted that way.

We talked about how they're going to react when they find out Penelope is a preggers. And honestly, I think they're just going to be mad as hell.

My phone out of nowhere started blaring my ringtone of Shawn Mendes' song Stitches and I picked it up off of the coffee table and looked at the colour ID.

Speak of the fucking devil.

----
Ooh, why do you think they're calling Clementine for? Haha, only I know that. And you'll find out in the next chapter! Bye! ~Megan (: x