N i n e

I hope you enjoy this chapter my lil' carrots!

----

// Hadley's POV //

"Penelope! I'm going to kill you!" I heard her laughing from the other room while I was in here; the kitchen, rummaging through the rubbish trying to find my damn earring that she threw in the trash bin.

"Ah, you've gotten so desperate for food that you're rummaging through the rubbish?" I turned around and seen Niall standing in the doorway of the kitchen smirking at me. "No Penelope threw my earring in the trash because I told her that Boots was better than Swiper" once I finished my sentence he busted out laughing "S-swiper and B-boots off of Dora The Explorer?!" I nodded with a straight face but I couldn't hold it any longer and busted out laughing along with Niall.

Once we were done with the laughing I kept rummaging through the rubbish and I eventually found my earring it was in a Nacho tray, I took it out and cleaned it off with a wet wash cloth and put it back in my ear.

I turned around and suddenly I ran into Niall. My eyes widened when I came face to face with him "whoa.." he mumbled his eyes still looking into mine man this is awkward "How are you doing down there" Niall smiled "I've been wanting to do this for a while now.." Niall mumbled to himself well he thought he mumbled to himself but I heard every word "wha-" before I could finish Niall smashed his lips onto mine in a slow but passionate kiss.

The kiss lasted for about a minute before we broke away, I opened my eyes to see Niall already looking at me "Hadley I know I haven't known you for that long but I want to change that.. will you be my girlfriend?"

My thought process was jumbled and I didn't know what I should say.

----

DUN DUN DUN! Haha what do you think the answer will be? tell me in the comments oh and!

Niall looks at you passionately "Will you please vote for Megan's book?" You stare back at him with the same kind of passion "Yes Niall I will"

Listen to Niall and do it! and sorry it's short I couldn't really think and I kept getting distracted every other second haha I'll try and update tomorrow so look out for that byeeee!

~Megan (: Xxx