T w e l v e

Hope you enjoy this chapter my lil' carrots <3

----

// Harry's POV //

I woke to the sun shining through the window but wait.. This isn't my room. I was about to sit up when I realized someone was in my arms, we were cuddling. I opened my eyes and seen that it was Clementine and we were in her room cuddled up in her cover and our legs were tangled together and let me tell you I never want this to end.

But sadly she started to move around in her sleep her eyes fluttered open and looked up at me and right as I expected her to jump up and run she just laid there in my arms smiling at me. "Good mornin' love" she blushed and I laughed and snuggled into her and now she laughed "that tickles" she said squirming in my arms and I smirked "oh..does it now?" I said and started tickling her sides and she squealed laughing and trying to get away from me.

Now I was on top of her pinning her to the bed once we both stopped laughing we were just staring at each other and I slowly leaned down and pecked her lips and she smiled through the kiss and once our lips parted the smiles never came off of our lips. I guess I should ask her it's now or never, "Clementine-" I started to say but I got cut off by my phone ringing.

I got up off from her and she still laid there staring up at the ceiling while I picked up my phone. I looked at the color ID and it was Paul calling so I answered it.

Harry: "Hello?"

Paul: "Harry, good morning I just called to say that you the boys and the girls have an interview this morning at 9:00am so be ready, oh and I already told Liam and he said that he already told the rest of the boys so all you have to do Is tell Clementine and the rest of the girls."

Harry: "Alright I'll tell Clementine, bye Paul."

Paul: "Bye, Harry."

*End Of Call*

Once I hung up the phone Clementine sat up and faced me, "let me guess interview?" she asked and I nodded and she groaned but stood up from the bed and walked over to her suitcase for an outfit. While she was looking, she startled me with her question.

"What did you need to ask me before Paul called?" like I said before it's now or never, "I was going to ask if you wanted to be my-"

----

Don't hate me for this cliffhanger but I just couldn't resist myself so I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and I see you all very soon bye! And please don't be a ghost reader comment and vote!

~Megan (: x