T w e n t y-S e v e n

I hope you lovely Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

// Harry's POV //

I was now on my way back to Clementine's house from my mum and Robins. Gemma was feeling a lot better when I got there and she told me to tell Clem that she felt really bad that she couldn't come to Christmas dinner but I told her not to worry and that Clementine would understand.

But Gemma being the stubborn person she is wouldn't let it slide so she told me that since Clementine and I's birthday is coming up soon she's going to take us somewhere for it.

Now back to me getting back to Clem's.

It took me about 2 hours to get back to her house and once I did I seen that all of the lights in her house were off, It honestly looked like she wasn't there but I knew she was because of her silver Range Rover that was parked in her drive way.

When I got out of my car, and up to her door, I took out my key that she gave me a while ago and unlocked the door. When I walked I was shocked at what I heard; Crying. Clementine was in her lounge crying into her pillow.

I quickly ran over to her and took her hand. "Clem, are you okay? What's wrong?" she sniffles and looked up at me and I looked at her glazed eyes. A tear trickled down her cheek and I, by instinct, wiped it away.

She sat up trying to calm down her tears so she could speak. "Penelope called me earlier crying and she told me that she found Liam and Danielle kissing when she went to go tell him that she was pregnant. Also, she said she-she was going to leave the band."

Another tear trickled down her cheek and I wiped it away once again, "Clem, don't worry she'll come around. She was just scared and upset."

I don't know if I even helped her, but when she leaned forward and connected her lips with mine, I knew she was okay.

// Clementine's POV //

I didn't know what to do. I was utterly distraught and overwhelmed, why did this have to happen? I mean, like Danielle and Liam.. weren't they broken up? Why did he- 

I got cut out of my thoughts by the sound my Ed Sheeran ringtone. I didn't bother looking at the colour ID I just answered it with an annoyed 'what'.

"Clem.." I felt my heart start beating a mile a minute. "Pen?.." I gulped trying to catch my breath. What does she want? To tell me that she's leaving the next day? 

"I and Liam are together.. and are going to raise our child.." I was completely shocked at this. I mean I thought she found them kissing? Why are they together again?

"What do you mean? I thought you found him dry humping a whore and now you back together with him. Seriously Pen" I know, I must've sounded like a real bitch but hear me out.

She went to go tell Liam that she was pregnant and that it was his. But when she went to go tell him she found him and Danielle close to raping each other in his flat and now they're back together? Case closed.

"I know, but Liam came to me. He said that Danielle had attacked him right as I walked in.. Yes I know, he could've just said that but when he brought me back over to his flat to show me the footage from his camera that he had in the case of robbery it was true. That bitch really did attack him."

I knew Liam, and I knew that he would never do something to hurt Pen but I'm just cautious okay.

I had to ask her the thing that has been bothering me since I found out it was her that was calling me. "So does this mean you are not going to leave the band?.." the line went eerily quiet except for the heavy breathing that was from the both of us. Well, that was until she broke it.

"Yes."

----

Well.. look at that Pen isn't leaving! Oh and I'm sorry about my slowness at updating. It's just that Writers Block hasn't attacked me in a while and it crept up on me and stumped me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye! ~Megan (: x