E p i l o g u e

This is my lovely carrots! This is the Epilogue!

----

It's been exactly 5 years since Harry and Clementine got married. It's been exactly 2 years since Clementine had her twin girls Amethyst and Aspen. Amethyst was named that because Clementine's favourite gem is the Amethyst and Aspen was named that because of this little girl that Harry and Clementine met. She was fighting off Leukemia and lost her battle.

And for the rest of One Direction and Infinity. Well, starting off Hadley and Niall got married and had quadruplets 2 years late. They had; 2 girls and 2 boys. Their names are Erika, Allison, Jacob, and Nathan.

And as you all know Penelope had her baby with Liam. Already a few years ago. And after those 2 silent years when nobody knew she had a baby with him they got discovered when Penelope was getting groceries and she forgot she had her 2 bundles of joys with her. Yes, I said two bundles of joys. Penelope and Liam had 2 baby girls named Lily and Rose Payne. Shortly after that, they got married after Harry proposed to Clementine 5 years ago.

Layla and Louis got married also a little bit after Penelope and Liam and had 2 adorable baby boys named Samuel and Uriah Tomlinson. Lily and Zayn shortly after Penelope and Liam got married on a beach in Fiji with their parents and the rest of their bands. They had 1 child and her name was Winter. And as you could probably tell they named her after Clementine.

They all will now be with each other to Infinity and Beyond (;

----

That was it! Infinity is now over! I hope you all enjoyed the journey that the girls went through and I hope you stay and read my other books if you haven't already! Oh, and We go Camping With One Direction will we starting soon! So look out for that! Well, that is all for now and thank you for coming on the journey with me and the girls, bye! ~Megan (: Xxx