T w e n t y

I hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely Lil' carrots!

----

| December 20th, 2013, Dallas, Texas| (There's no concert today)

// Penelope's POV //

I cannot believe that Danielle is back.. my cyber bully is back, just fucking great.

I was sitting in my bed not wanting to get out, all I wanted to do was stay in here the rest of the tour and never come out for the rest of eternity but I knew that wasn't going to happen it could never disappoint the fans they mean the world to me so I can't I have to have my head held high even though I want to be buried underground.

I got out of bed after about an hour of just laying there moping in my sorrow and I got dressed but since we didn't have anything planned for today I could just relax, these last few days have been hectic and it was almost the end of the tour and though I really want to date Liam I knew that wasn't going to happen because he was infatuated with that mutt named Danielle, I got dressed in a white shirt and a gray cardigan with light blue denim skinny jeans and some black TOMS.

I grabbed my phone and left my hotel room to be greeted by Liam outside of my door. I was a bit surprised that he wasn't with Danielle but I just shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

"Hi Pen," Liam said leaning against the wall beside my door and I said 'hello' back and he nodded, but I couldn't help but ask; "Where's Danielle?" and he just shook his head. "We broke up, well I broke up with her," he said and I had to hold back my grin. "W-why is that?" I stuttered and he looked down sadly. "I found out she was cheating on me with my old mate."

I hugged him as a few stray tears fell down his face and onto his white shirt. "Aw Li... It's okay she's not worth it if she's going to do that" I said and he nodded. "I should've known something like this was going to happen," he mumbled under his breath and I shook my head.

"Li, you couldn't have possibly known she was going to do this, Liam, any girl would be lucky enough to have you and if she's going to be a bitch and cheat on you than She. Is. Not. Worth. It." I said very clearly hoping he would get the message.

"Thanks, Penelope... You made me feel better than I have this entire week, thank you." I nodded smiling "no problem," I said and he nodded. "So is that what you had to tell me?" I asked and he looked up from the ground. "How did you know I was going to tell you something in the first place?" he asked and I shrugged "I just knew, I don't know," I said grinning and he smiled back.

"Thanks, Pen, thanks for listening to me" I nodded "like I said it's no problem, Liam, If you ever need to talk I'm here for you."

"How did you even find out in the first place?" I asked and he looked up frowning. "I went to go break up with her," he mumbled but continued speaking. "And may have caught her with Elliot Daniels? I think that was his name I can't remember he was one of my childhood friends, that little bastard" once that name came out of his mouth my blood started to boil. That little BITCH! First, he cheats on Clementine with Taylor Swift now he has had that little bimbo fall into his trap. UGH, I'm going to KILL HIM!

----

// Liam's POV //

From the look on Penelope's face, I could tell that she was not happy at all. "What's wrong?" I asked Penelope and she looked up from the ground and at me. "That was the bitch that cheated on Clementine with Taylor Swift" she mumbled out looking back at the ground with an angry expression on her face.

I felt my blood boil and felt my face get hot as an oven, "so you mean to tell me that I wasn't the only one that got cheated on!" I yelled and she flinched but nodded. "I'm sorry," I said quietly before storming down out of her room and down the hall (They went into her room after a while of talking) and into the bedroom that I now share alone.

When I find that little bitch I'm going to kill- Liam calm down I heard a voice whisper into my ear She's not worth it Liam listen to me She. Is. Not. Worth. It After the voice that was whispering to me in the back of my mind went away I realized it was Penelope's voice the whole time.

As I sat on my bed with my head in my hands I thought about what all had happened this week. 

1: I found out I love Penelope. 

2: I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me when I went to break up with her.

  3: I need Penelope.

----

Attempt 5,000,000,000 I have tried so many times to update this friggin chapter and every single time I had tried it freaking deleted all that I had wrote so hopefully this time it works and like I tried to say all the other times is: STALKERS has reached 1,000 views and as before I know it doesn't really matter to people that have over 1 million views, votes, and comments but to me it does now I'm going to go before I get any sappier than I already am bye! ily ~Megan (: x P.s. Let's hope it works...