T w e n t y-O n e

I hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely lil' carrots!

----

|December 22nd, 2013, Austin, Texas, 2:22 pm|

// Clementine's POV //

I and Penelope were sitting in a Starbucks waiting for our order to be made and by the way that Pen was shifting in her seat so much I could tell she had something on her mind because of the way that she's being so quiet.

"Pen, what's on your mind?" I asked and she slowly looked up from the table with a sad look on her face, "u-um IthinkthatIloveLiam!" she said so fast that I could barely catch her words. "Penelope, calm down. I couldn't understand you" she sighed and nodded "I. Think. I. Love. Liam! Is that clear enough for you!?" she snapped and I was taken aback by her rudeness. She must have realized her tone because she looked at me with a sad expression etched across her whole face.

"Clem... I'm sorry, I just- I don't know what do." She said looking down at her coffee that was just delivered to us by the barista. "I really love him and I think he still loves Danielle even though that bitch cheated on him with Elliot," she mumbled the end but I still heard it and my blood started to boil.

Penelope must've noticed my red face because she grabbed my hand trying to comfort me, "so that cheating bastard is also cheating on Taylor with Danielle?! That little piece of shit!" I yelled jumping up from my seat and storming out of Starbucks with Penelope running after me.

"I wonder if his little bitch Taylor knows?" I said still running to the car with Penelope hot on my heels. "I dunno, what are you going to do Clem..?" She asked once we got in the car.

"I'm going to give that Lil' son of a bitch a piece of my mind."

----

Ooh, what do you think will happen? What do you think about Penelope loving Liam?  Tell me all what you think in the comments! And I'm sorry for the shortness of the chapter but I hope you enjoyed and Happy Christmas eve or Christmas to where ever you are! And our baby boy Louis William Tomlinson is now 24 :'( He needs to go back to when he was 18 Liam, Niall, and Zayn were 17 and Harry was 16. If only... Well, I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I'll see you in the next chapter! Ily ~Megan (: x