10:45AM

R:

I stopped somewhere in front of a convenience store around BGC. Because I still did not receive any messages from G. Napaisip nako. what's wrong? she's not replying to my messages. I don't even know where she is right now.

11:00AM

I'm already fixing some stuff at RK when I saw Bianca.

Hey G. kamusta? she smiled.

oh hello Bianca. Ok naman. Ikaw? I smiled back.

Oh..thank God, you came. I was about to show you some new dishes that we need to add for RK. Then she handed me some catalog.

Okay Sure. Sige, I have the time naman today. then I smiled. We were in the middle of our discussion when Bianca's phone rang non-stop.

I didn't see who it is but she had herself excused to take the call. so I just continued checking some of her catalogues.

Hello... Oh Rhi?

Bestie! have you seen G?

bakit? She asked.

Did you? I asked again.

why don't you just text or call her. She suggested.

I did na nga. Hay. where ka ba?

Actually i'm here at RK with G.

Nasa RK siya? I asked again.

Yes. She's here and we're discussing some things. She explained.

Great! Thanks! I'll go there. But please don't tell G. okay? I said.

Why? ... she asked.

Just don't tell her okay. thanks bestie! gotta go. Mwah!

My bestfriend is somehow puzzled, but syempre she knows how to keep a promise, kaya I'm sure she won't mention anything with G.

5 minutes later.............

So where are we? Bianca asked.

I think mas gusto ko ito than the other catalogues i've seen. May variety. she continued.

Yan din yung nagustuhan ko. Bianca responded with a smile.

11:30 AM

G:

We're almost done talking ni Bianca, when my phone starts ringing again. I thought it's her. I was somewhat expecting, but si Benj pala. So I got myself excused, while Bianca is checking her phone too.

Hey, Benj?

Hi G. I tried texting you pero walang reply so I've decided to call na.

why? sorry ha, Sobrang busy kaya di ako nakasagot.

It's okay. I'd like to take you out for lunch sana. Please. Please. Please.