Chapter 52

Chapter - 52

Location - Island; Villa
With sky blues and pure milky whites; a beautiful canvas graced the blue in the depths beyond and the smooth, rounded, sugary sweet clouds in the foreground - the island had welcomed another of its aesthetic afternoons. Having taken the required amount of sleep her body was deprived of; Nandini woke up earlier than the usual him but didn't get off the bed - she couldn't - as the riveting sight of her Love tangled with her body and snoozing peacefully held her captivated and enamored. She lay cheek by jowl with and clapping eyes on him; her mind reeling an affecting and soul stirring film of all the gorgeous things he had done for her lately and soon a lone good tear trickled down her eye and into the pillow; as her heart warmed up at how he had laid the entire world in her feet in return of just her love. To say fortunate or lucky would be an understatement to describe what she felt being with him; as his - it was a feeling unexplainable; beyond exhilaration and above all the rhapsodies of existing seven heavens combined. From the gentleness he maintained despite the burning passion during intimacy to the way he had morphed her mere dream into reality and each thing he did before and after - every gesture of his Love as she reminisced; was making her fall for him - a little more hopelessly every second and in the virtue of it - she thought of doing something for him; anything that would make him feel special just like he made her by gifting such an amazing babymoon.

After a considerable period of deliberation on what she should and most importantly 'can' do for him in the unknown place - she finally decided on the only suitable idea i.e., Cook a sumptuous brunch for her foodie hubby. Her cooking or rather; working would definitely bother him but she knew the hidden fact that he Loved whenever she cooked for him and also that the food made by her; irrespective of sorts; was his favorite and so to quickly begin and finish preparing the token of Love - she kissed softly on his lips and sneaked out of the bed after; of course; making some arrangements to deceive his senses.

. . . . .

Wrapped up in a pink beach cover - up that she wore over a paired white two - piece beach swimwear; Nandini was set for the first day at Caribbean and after getting done with the Cooking business - she moved back to their bedroom to rouse her dear husband who - as a result of being way too tired - was still sound asleep. Sitting on the bed beside him; she bent deathly close to his ear and whispered, whilst raking her fingers through his hair Good Afternoon Manik! Time to rise and shine my rockstar. Hearing the melody of his favorite alarm; he stirred with a smile and replied in his sleepy husk voice, pulling her closer from waist and hiding his face in her damp hair Good Afternoon Love! What a beautiful start of the day. Tum kab uthi? Aur Kya time horaha hai? Saying so, he kissed her neck and smilingly caressing his face; she answered, after impressing a kiss on his temple Main bas thodi der pehle uthi and its 3:30 PM! On learning about the time; with a start - he shot open his eyes and sat upright with a jerk that obviously startled her and freaked out Oh Shit! Main itne der kaise sogaya! Subah 5 bajey tumne khaya and its 3:30! God! How can I be so irresponsible! I am So Sorry Baby! Such a lazy head I am! She tried to speak but not giving her the chance; he jumped out of the bed, zoomed towards his travel bag, grabbed his towel and then spoke, coming back to her and cupping her cheek Baby just give me 20 minutes! Eat an apple jab tak! I am Sorry! I will be right back! And before she could even part her lips; he pecked on her forehead and charged towards the bathroom and disappeared into it. Having envisaged this kind of impulsive reaction from him already; Nandini wasn't shocked a bit and just smiled - seeing his sedulous concern and then penning down a note with a message she was sure would calm his worry down; she placed it on the bed and walked out to quickly set up the brunch at beach.

. . . . .

Itne saal hogaye humein saath mein lekin tumhari bina suney pareshan honey wali buri aadat abhi tak gayi nahi. Tum bekaar mein itna worked up hogaye Manik - Main bilkul theek aur maine thoda sa lunch bhi karliya tha. Chinta toh mujhe karni chahiye kiunke tumne abhi tak kuch nahi khaya! Ab jaldi se woh frown hatao apne chehre se; wear my charming smile and come to the beach.
I am Waiting!
Love