Chapter 12

Location - Villa

It was evening 7 PM when they reached the villa. They directly walked to the Resort Hotel for their dinner - as they had done lunch long ago and were starving. After an hour later, they returned to the villa and sat together in the living area for some chit - chatty time. All of them were talking on random topics when Nandini saw Aliya and Dhruv murmuring. She had been observing them doing so since they have arrived from London and it was clear that they wanted to tell everyone about something but were hesitant. Nandini had shared this with Manik but he suggested to avoid interfering and giving them time so they can reveal it themselves. Nandini turned towards Manik and signaled him to look at them. Manik thought it was high time they should be asked about it so he called out to Dhruv and asked consideratelyBuddy! We know you want to share something with us. I don't know what but I have noticed it since we have flown from London. You don't need to shy from us. Say what you want to. Aliya come on. Cabir and Mukti were intrigued hearing about something cooking. They too assured them that they can avow their worry as they are no strangers but family. Dhruv looked at Aliya and she blinked her eyes gesturing him to proceed. Dhruv took a deep breath and started Guys there is nothing to worry. Actually me and Aliya - we have decided to get married. As soon as he finished every one's lips curved into smile and merriment filled the atmosphere. All of them were extremely happy with their decision of taking their relation to the next level and they exchanged hugs and best wishes. Dhruv side - hugged Aliya and continued I had promised Aliya that as soon as we accomplish our dream of creating a name in music industry, we would get married. And with the London concert - we have succeeded in building our career. So I think its high time - I should fulfill my promise. Everyone smiled at this cute couple and then Nandini said Thats great Dhruv. We are really happy for you both. But when do you guys want to tie the knot? After a long silence and self - thinking, Aliya finally spoke enthusiastically Its our Patch Up anniversary exactly after two weeks from now - there couldn't be any better day than it. So yes, we want to get married on that day. What say? All of them instantly acknowledged her idea and started discussing about the wedding. Mukti - who was the most exuberant - asked Okay! Now tell us what kind of a wedding do you guys want? Aliya promptly replied ebullientlyOh! A big fat Indian wedding with limited people - just like MaNan's. As soon as she heard about their marriage, Nandini blushed - remembering it and Manik smiled seeing her blush.

It was the most special and significant memory of theirs - when he had planned a dream wedding for her - a wedding that would be recalled for ages for its splendor and resplendence. The time when he had, for the first time in his life - had followed all the traditions and that too with great veneration just for her - to lawfully make her his' forever. The time when he had filled her heart with reverence and ecstasy every passing second - making her feel the most charmed and blessed bride in the world with his gestures. A period when he had deluged her closet with exquisite bridal regalia including voguish attires and every kind of jeweled and gemed bijouterie - a trousseau he had himself hand - picked for his bride. When he had done everything with utmost love and sincerity - hoping and yearning to give her the best wedding that every girl would desire - wanting to make every minute momentous for her. When he had done everything by himself so as to cherish each and every memory of the most important festival of his life - Their marriage - the most consequential fiesta of their life which tied them in the most sacred and divine bond.

Everyone got nostalgic hearing about MaNan wedding when they had enjoyed themselves to the moon and back and had experienced a gala and jocund time. Dhruv then said holding Aliya's hand in hers I will try my best to give you a beautiful wedding as buddy has raised the standards so high that its really difficult to reach it. Everyone chuckled at his statement and then Nandini saidOh come on Dhruv! Don't underestimate yourself. You can do better than Manik and we all are here with you. Manik seconded her and saidYeah Buddy! If I am good then you are best. You wedding will be a killer. Trust me. Dhruv smiled at him and replied Maybe I am better but no one in this world can surpass you when it comes to expressing Love. Everybody smiled on Dhruv's words while Manik just stared at the person - who synonyms for love in his life - Nandini. After a brief discussion on the topic - they all retired to their rooms to relax their exhausted bodies.